Sunday, March 26, 2023

Auto Glass Wiper With Long Handle Car Accessories Car Window Cleaner Brush Kit Windshield Cleaning Wash Tool Inside

 




Product: PP

Blue and green in color

Size: about. 4.93 x 3.35 inches, or 13* 9 centimeters

Handle Length: About. 35 cm/13.4 inches

Around a pound. 80g

Features:

1. Removes debris, dust, or fingerprints with ease and aids in clearing the car glass.

2. You can effortlessly wrap a soft microfiber bonnet around the pad or take it off to wash it.

3. The ergonomic handle is simple to use, easy to grip, and labor-saving.

4. a useful cleaning tool for the windows and windshields of many different types of cars, trucks, SUVs, and recreational vehicles.

Package Contents:

Vehicle Windshield Window Cleaning Brush, 1 Piece

OR

Vehicle Windshield Window Cleaning Brushes, 1 Set

OR

one towel

Dropshipping

1. We can transport for you using a range of logistics, and we can send in batches.

2. The bundle does not include any invoices or receipts. You can get in touch with customer care if you need an invoice.

3. Quick delivery and after-sale guarantees.

4. Bulk purchases may be eligible for discounts.

Seller's Note:

Regards, customer

Please contact the online staff first if you have any issues throughout the purchasing process, and we will do our best to resolve them. Much appreciation for your business! I hope you have a joyful life!


Sincerely,

Seller

Specifications

Features unique to

Brush for cleaning windows

substance kind

Fiber+ABS

Size of the Thing

0cm

Object Weight

80g

Object Height

0cm

Object Width

12.5cm

Object Length

40cm

Origin

China's mainland

Item Class

Brushes, Cloths, and Sponges

Advantages 1

Vehicle Window Cleaning Set with Brush

Functions 2

Instrument for Cleaning the Windshield

3 features

internal interior windshield wiper

4 features

Vehicle Accessories with Long Handles

What will effectively clean a windshield?

Can I clean my car's windshield with window cleaner?

What sort of cleaner do vehicle detailers use on windshields?

Are I able to wash my windshield?

How can I get a windshield that is completely clear?

What shouldn't you use to wipe your windshield?

How can I get my windshield to sparkle?

How can I wash my windshield without leaving streaks?

How can I naturally clean my windshield?

Are windshields on cars safe from vinegar?

Is it possible to use vinegar in windshield washer?

Is vinegar effective in cleaning windshields?

Can WD-40 be used to wipe a windshield?

Does WD-40 work well to clean windshields?

Can baking soda be used on a windshield?

Can I clean my windshield with Coke?

Can I clean my windshield using Lysol wipes?

Can I use soap and water to clean my windshield?

Can I clean my windshield with hand sanitizer?

Can isopropyl alcohol be sprayed on a windshield?

My windshield: Will isopropyl alcohol harm it?

How is a windshield cleaned?

How do you use a towel to wipe down a windshield?

Why does my windshield appear to be covered in a film?

How can a foggy film be removed from a windshield?

What should I do to clear the fog from my front windshield?

How can a sticky film on a windshield be removed?

My windshield is sticky; why is that?

How can you quickly remove moisture from your windshield?

Why is the windshield on my car always foggy?

Do I need to salt my windshield?

What can be done at home to clear a foggy windshield?

How do you clean a windshield with toothpaste?

Can shampoo be used on a windshield?

Can toothpaste be used to repair windshield scratches?

How do you get a filmy substance from a windshield?

Why is my windshield so sticky?

How can moisture from your windshield be swiftly removed?

Why is my car's windshield usually foggy?

Is my windshield required to be salted?

How can a foggy windshield be cleared at home?

How can you use toothpaste to wipe a windshield?

Can you put shampoo on a windshield?

Can toothpaste be used to fix scratches on a windshield?

No comments:

Post a Comment