Friday, April 21, 2023

How The Elites Utilize Unknown Universe Information / How To Easily Manifest Money Like The Elite Do

  



 

This is why they set fire to my office.

 

The Millionaires of the world don't want the general public to know the information you're about to view since it's confidential.

For many years, they concealed and carefully guarded this information.

When I wanted to share this straightforward money-making tip.

They actually set fire to my office in an effort to get rid of this knowledge and end my life.


But I did keep a copy in a secure place.

Listen, something significant is about to happen, and things will quickly turn ugly.

But before I reveal this knowledge to you, I need your word that you won't use it to solicit money for immoral causes.

Say it out loud with me: "I will NOT harm others with this secret information."

Having received your word,


To discover out why they are so concerned about individuals like you learning about this, click here.

 

My attention was completely absorbed in The Alchemist when my phone rang.

 

I took my time in replying.

My pal Vincent was struggling for air and said, "Jackie, they're going to kill me." 


"Why???" Incredulous, I questioned, "Are you kidding?"

 

No, he said, "I discovered something awful in a little bookshop. 

 

Our phone lines abruptly went dead.

When we tried to call again, nobody picked up.

 

What could possibly be so terrible that it would cause his demise?

 

I had to learn more.

 


I wonder what Vincent discovered in the bookstore that was so upsetting.

 

However, there is a certain magic to book stores.

 

It's where I can get lost in a wonderful book or discover my next favorite author.

 


Additionally, it's a location where I learn more about life's secrets and other things.

 

It took me a while to reconnect with Vincent, but when I did, he was calling me from Egypt.

 

 

It turned out that Vincent had stumbled upon a manuscript from long ago.


This prompts him to discover the well-kept secrets of how the monarchs of ancient Egypt had manifested their wealth, notoriety, and power.

 

The truth is that he is now a target as a result of this finding.

 

His life was in peril because enemies were pursuing him.


Even so, he wished to spread the word about what he had discovered to as many people as he could, before it was too late.

 

Look into the mysteries of these ancients while Vincent is still around to tell us about them.

 

The wonderful part is that you may use these identical techniques to make any wish come true.


You'll discover how to focus your incredible mind power in a way that improves manifestation abilities and helps you achieve any desired goal.

 

It is possible to have abundance, success, love, and money.

 

You don't have to practice meditation or visualization techniques for hours on end.


Follow a few easy instructions, and you may see how your life will improve.

 

Utilize the ages-old techniques to make your greatest desires come true.

   

I once questioned Master Zhou, my tutor, regarding his opinion of chakra meditation.


His response startled me a little, too.

 

He informed me that the majority of chakra meditation programs are complete bunk.

 

I found what I was hearing to be unbelievable.


Because chakra meditation is very well-liked and has been performed by yogis and monks for a very long time.

 

So I questioned him on why he believed that they were all complete nonsense.

 

And he clarified:


You only have seven chakras, according to the majority of chakra meditation practitioners.

 

In actuality, there are 12. NOT SIX.

 

And of the 12...


The 10th chakra is strongly related to your prosperity, success, and what many people refer to as "luck."

 

He went on to say that...

 

The majority of the "gurus" behind these programs lack personal experience with chakra activation.

 


They only do it for financial gain.

  

 

Because a scientist by the name of Vincent has learned how to make your tenth chakra active...

 


And let enormous wealth and abundance pour in through your floodgates.

 

giving you the chance to find financial possibilities that can change your life...

 

Find well-paying employment doing what you enjoy...

 


Just because you're bored being at home doesn't mean you should go on adventurous worldwide vacations.

 

Likewise, purchase anything you require without regard to the price tag.

 

He has produced a brief video in which he demonstrates how you can immediately open your 10th chakra.

 


Upon opening your 10th chakra, you'll feel a significant inward shift.

 

And prospects for financial success that you had never recognized before will start to arise out of nowhere.

 

You will be astounded by what you are about to watch in Vincent's video.

 

since nobody has ever revealed this secret before.

 

Learn how to activate your chakras to start attracting enormous wealth right away.

   

I just traveled to a few impoverished nations to focus on spiritual development.

It is not a pleasant sight to witness.


These nations are afflicted by inequality, illness, and poverty.

In addition, corruption.

People in these nations constantly struggle to make ends meet.

The pain that exists in these nations is heartbreaking to witness.

The epidemic of COVID-19 has made matters worse.

And now that the big R is approaching, anxiety and terror have begun to spread around the globe.


Are you able to identify this "R"? (Recession is Here!)

The ultra-powerful elite, which make up 1% of the world's population, will continue to hold onto their power regardless of how poor the world's economy, health, societal progress, etc. conditions are.

These exist.

every penny.

every resource.

all of the inside information.

And they don't intend to let anyone rob them of that.

Owning and being knowledgeable about something that few other people do seems thrilling and exciting to them.

But I must credit my friend Vincent, a cultural anthropologist.

He has dug through the mud to discover some amazing secrets, dating all the way back to ancient Egypt.

And he's not going to keep it a secret from regular folks like us!

But you must move quickly. Why?

Because if ultra-powerful elites find out about them, they might be forgotten!

Visit this page, but be ready to be surprised.

These are the secrets that are preventing you from achieving the true prosperity, true freedom, and true happiness that are yours in the first place!

Your natural right!

Your pulse is now quivering?

Calm down; you must learn these secrets.

These are life-altering secrets.

Discover the real way to the life you genuinely deserve right now!

  

There are some things that should not be known. Otherwise, stop what you're doing.

When he read those lines in the anonymous letter he had received, Vincent (not his real name), shuddered. 


He was aware that by revealing the methods the elites had been employing to amass wealth for themselves, he was playing with fire. 

And now he would have to make amends. 

That was horrible enough already.

The very next day, strange fire unexpectedly destroyed his office.

And all of his labor was destroyed. 

He was astounded by the lengths they took to conceal their potent secret from the public. 

and understood that if they caught him, all the fortune he had amassed utilizing this secret would be useless. 

He chose to keep it to himself because of this.

Before now.

Vincent came to understand the life-altering potential of this strong secret.

That's why he's disseminating this brief film in which he describes his startling discovery.

Only the first 350 people had access to it, he made sure.

This eye-opening video is technologically set to delete itself after it has reached 350 viewers.

If you want to learn the potent method that the wealthy have been doing to produce limitless wealth.

endless power.

and unrestricted standing.

Before it disappears forever, watch Vincent's eye-opening video right away.

  

I'll keep this short, but I just wanted to let you know that the knowledge I compiled in the video below COULD HAVE KILLED ME.

 

==> View It Now By Clicking Here

 

You see, the elite DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION.  It makes public facts that has been kept secret, repressed, and jealously guarded for years.  

 


They ACTUALLY TORCHED my office in an effort to obliterate this data and take my life.  Check out the video below to understand why they are so concerned about people like you learning about it.

 

==> View It Now By Clicking Here

  

 


I came across a startling ancient document in Egypt while traveling that was hidden away and dusted.  I was astonished by what I learned after I was able to transcribe it.

 

---> CLICK HERE

 

It discussed ancient rulers and pharaohs who essentially bent the universe to their will by using secret manifestation techniques.  They were able to attain fame and power in this way.


It also mentioned a number of organizations set up to guard this information, some of which, I later discovered, are still in existence.

 

They are frantically attempting to prevent me from making this knowledge public, and I've already survived one assassination attempt.

 

Please click the link below to learn more about my amazing story and to see what they DON'T want you to know.


I must warn you that I'm not sure how long I'll be able to continue this, so if you can, please do it right now and tell everyone you know about it!

 

---> CLICK HERE 

The popular TV series The Simpsons had a reputation for making astoundingly accurate predictions about the future many years ago.

 


---> CLICK HERE

 

Before the September 11th attacks, The Simpsons aired a magazine cover with the number 911 and two burning towers. 

 

14 years before scientists discovered the God particle, it also displayed the equation describing its mass.

 


The Simpsons' prediction that Donald Trump will become the 45th president of the United States is even more dubious.

 

Just the proverbial "tip of the iceberg"  The creator of The Simpsons, Matt Groening, is actually a very high level Free Mason. The Free Masons are a mysterious secret society, and it would seem that their claims that they possess secret knowledge of the cosmos, manifestation, and other topics are true.

 

Click the link below to see the amazing things I've learned and to find out how you may uncover these secrets for yourself.  However, I must warn you that I'm unsure of how long I 


can keep this video running.  The fact that I'm sharing this is NOT popular.
 
---> CLICK HERE
  
Like you, I wished that society were designed to benefit us rather than harm us.
 

I'd relied too much on the mainstream media because the more I dug, the more troubling things I found.
 
Sincerely, it has taken a lot of arguments to persuade me that contemporary society is indeed designed to "own" our thoughts and feelings.
 
But I'll show you what finally convinced me otherwise in the resource I'm sharing with you in this email.
 

Let's face it, trusting the most influential individuals at the highest echelons of society would make life simpler.
 
Doctors, scientists, and politicians...
 
Sadly, it is now obvious that they DO NOT TELL US THE WHOLE STORY.
 

It's understandable why the term "fake news" has become so popular in recent years.
 
The truth has been twisted...
 
Stories are also twisted to promote misleading information for personal gain.
 

In fact, the more I've learned after years of painstaking inquiry...
 
putting each conspiracy theory under the bus...
 
I've become more aware of the elite's HIDDEN advantage.
 

A benefit that allows them to increase their wealth at an unprecedented rate...
 
This permits them to lead a life of luxury, complete with more mansions and private planes than they can possibly use.
 
But what precisely is their advantage...?
 

How could they succeed so damn quickly when you and I have to work so hard for everything we want?
 
To learn how the richest 0.001% of people manipulate public opinion, see the link below.
 
And how they managed to keep it a secret from you for so long:
 

Learn How the Elite HOLD ALL the World's Wealth Secretly 
 
  If this hidden tool completely blows your mind, don't be shocked! It definitely blew my mind. Since then, I have changed for the worst, though I am now more wealthy than ever.
    
I'll admit it: Before the year 2020, I believed that the wealthiest members of our society arrived there by either:
 

a) Random chance
 
b) Complete corruption, or...
 
c) Both!
 

Yes, I was resentful, and you know it too.
 
I must have had a peculiar psychological complex, looking back.
 
I would get a stab of jealousy whenever I saw politicians and celebrities on TV with smug "I'm better than you" faces.
 

Well, I'd rather not use the word hatred. Perhaps that's a bit strong...
 
But there was unquestionably a severe case of envy!
 
I was aware, though, that this was really about me and not them.
 

Have you ever struggled with something akin to what you may call despair?
 
You're told by your mind that you have little possibility of ever becoming financially "comfortable"
 
Finally, you feel that a life of mediocrity is what you are DESTINED to live.
 

I apologize if this sounds overly dramatic, but I must stress how odd it is to live this way.
 
I was fortunate to at least derive some satisfaction from my work as a linguist, though.
 
Many people are unable to even claim to enjoy their jobs.
 

But having just enough money to handle the bills each month and having almost no savings year after year drained my spirit dry!
 
Spirituality was my savior during all of this.
 
I sought refuge in crystals, meditation, and other such practices. I then started to meditate.
 

I increased my daily time from five minutes to twenty to fifty.
 
But after a while, nothing had actually changed in my life.
 
I mean, I felt more relaxed; who could object to that?
 

But I was STILL irritated. The cause of this is crystal clear...
 
I was still as broke as before!
 
That's true, no amount of meditation would help my self-esteem as long as I thought of myself as Vincent "Scraping By" Smith[1].
 

I so continued learning and reading.
 
And you know how the cosmos has a weird way of sending you a sign every so often?
 
I guess I finally saw the sign I was hoping for...
 

All thanks to a conference invitation I received from a friend and archaeologist.
 
During this conference trip, we found something AMAZING at an old bookstore, which I'll describe to you in the video below.
 
a document from the Great Library of Alexandria that has been missing for 4,500[2] years.
 

I won't say anything more right now because it would make this email too long.
 
The best course of action is to watch the video and learn how to apply the strategy described in the manuscript for yourself.
 
I'll tell you this in the interim, though:
 

I was completely awake the night of the discovery.
 
Because it dawned on me that I could employ this age-old method instead of waiting for the infrequent occasions when the cosmos would send me a message.
 
Instead, I was able to access energy with a MUCH higher vibration...
 

a level of energy that not only benefits you spiritually...
 
However, can assist you in manifesting all the riches you'll require, and FASTER than you'd ever imagine.
 
However, I've already spoken for too long.
 

If you only do one thing today, view the video by clicking the link below. It will eternally alter both your financial and spiritual situation.
 
Learn How the Universe Can Give You Financial AND Spiritual Freedom...
 
The Secret Technique is no longer unknown to mankind.

Please make the following two commitments:
 
1) Please do not use this strategy to repress people; you will only use it if you seek money for moral reasons.
 
2) You must genuinely want to earn a salary that will change your life. ONLY "action takers" should engage in this.

I apologize for sounding so serious, but this is not your typical strategy.
    
  
 
I didn't realize how risky this would be.

Consciousness has captivated me more than anything else since I was a child. However, let's face it:
 
Do you actually use meditation states to attract love, good health, and money into your life?
 
That must be going too far...

My initial experience with meditation was focused entirely on achieving one objective:
 
Enlightenment.
 
It does sound a little embarrassing, I know. But I'll reveal a secret to you.

I almost lost my life due to the crazy spiritual trip I've been on.
 
Seriously, everything was going along just fine until a chance finding in a used bookshop...
 
Which, out of all places, turned out a 2,300-year-old "manifestation manuscript" hidden in ancient Egypt!

But first, I have a question I'd like to ask before I begin.
 
What do you think of meditation?
 
Have you encountered yourself on a similar route as I have -- searching for flashes of insight but becoming disappointed by how frequently your intellect fails...

Many of these so-called "experts" in spirituality don't seem willing to acknowledge it, do they?
 
The conventional methods of meditation are as DULL as waiting for paint to dry!
 
The call for something deeper for me arrived at the perfect time.

I was asked whether I would want to accompany an archaeological contact to a conference on cultural study in Cairo, Egypt, some 16 months ago[1].
 
I concurred, and after the conference we went touring around the city for a while.
 
We followed the standard tourist route and finished. damn. lost.

Usually Google Maps would save the day, but this time it didn't provide us with a clear enough perspective of the location.
 
After stumbling through the alleyways, we came across a run-down bookstore.
 
Of course, we had to enter and look around.

From there, everything seemed to happen so quickly.
 
I opened a dusty book with a ton of odd paintings after five minutes of poking around.
 
They all featured gods from Egypt...

Deities such as Thath, the God of Magic and Science, and Ra, the Sun God.
 
I returned to the hotel five hours later and started reading the manuscript from the book.
 
which I eventually learned came from the Great Library of Alexandria's hidden vaults!

Five days later, everything started to make sense. I found several themes...
 
The enigmatic "Akashic" records, chakra power, and consciousness expansion...
 
They continued showing up repeatedly.

Never before had my blood's supply of adrenaline been so intense...
 
The manifestation procedures that had been kept secret from the general public for more than 2,000 years were now revealed in an ancient document!
 
I could use these methods to raise my quality of life and expand my consciousness, but I could also...

I might also be able to assist hundreds, thousands, or perhaps millions of people!
 
Well, I guess I was an idiot.
 
Despite having spent the most of my career as a linguist, I was uninformed and unprepared for the effects of this revelation.

First of all, I had no idea how furious the authorities would be.
 
And I DEFINITELY didn't anticipate an elite protector getting involved.
 
The question is: WHY did the manuscript put the wealthiest members of society at such risk?

The puzzle's essential parts have been assembled over time.
 
But in all honesty, I'm simply happy to be alive right now.
 
I'm grateful that I wasn't in my office the night it was doused in gasoline and set ablaze.

I don't want to leave you hanging, but for the time being, I must put this to rest.
 
Otherwise, this email would spiral out of control!
 
You may watch the entire story below, where you can also learn:

How to Use the Crown, Root, and Heart Chakras for Wealth Building, Why My Office Burned Down After the Ancient Egypt Discovery, Where TRUE Consciousness Resides (and How to Access It), Which Vibrational Frequencies are PROVEN to Make Chakra Shifts, and Who Might Get in Your Way (If You're Not SUPER Careful).

Want to watch the video right away? This is the link:
 
Learn how to expand your consciousness in 5 ways to attract wealth AND happiness.
 
taught by a LOST MANUSCRIPT from the Alexandrian Library in Egypt!
  
I often read about other people's life success stories because I was curious about what it was that made me different from them.
What made IT CLICK for the SUPER Wealthy, SUPER Famous, and SUPER Happy folks, I kept asking myself.
I was compelled to discover the solution to this IMPORTANT QUESTION.
What qualities in people enable them to attract money that lasts forever and abundance? Well, let me tell you...

THE ABILITY to MAKE IT VISIBLE.
[CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR OWN MANIFEST]
Yes, IT!
It is...MAGNETISM that has the power to bring prosperity and newfound wealth YOUR way.
Just as it did for ME, people will start to notice that you are attracting that abundance.
It is the capacity to produce a vast deal of wealth by drawing on something magnificent—THE UNIVERSE—to do so.

You are setting yourself up to be within reach of IT just by opening this email and taking the time to consider the plethora of wealth that awaits.
The thing that I have discovered...within the Universe's COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS...is called the Midas Manifestation, and it is that TRULY SPECIAL thing that will lead you down the path to unlocking the wealth and abundance you are seeking.
Because of this, I developed the Midas Manifestation life system to show you that you have always had the ability to manifest a life filled with abundance and wealth.
[LEARN MORE BY CLICKING HERE] Today's Midas Manifestation.

There have always been unique individuals who have a reputation for turning anything they touch into GOLD.
Well, King Midas was one of these individuals. He was a well-known figure in Greek mythology, but Midas's ability to produce copious amounts of wealth from ether is real.
It must have been exciting to know that the universe has given individuals the chance to generate wealth and abundance for themselves, in my opinion.
Midas wasn't the first person in the universe to bring money into our lives, though.
In reality, as I write this, Jeff Bezos is one of several modern-day Midas. Tesla Motors. Richard Buffet. Familie Walton.
These are only a few of the ones I've mentioned.

But how did some fortunate people succeed in doing so?
How did they bring prosperity, plenty, and even widespread adoration to the world?
I can explain how. [CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE]
utilizing the vast universe of which we are a part. Yes, it is easier than you might imagine.
I serve as an example of how anyone can TRULY live a life filled with abundance—in money, love, joy, and other things.

The Midas Manifestation will lead you along the road to obtaining the wealth and abundance you seek and will ACTUALLY change your life.
It's incredible that I was able to figure out how to build riches that will last the rest of my life.
I serve as a living example of the collective consciousness of the universe that you have access to.
The Midas Manifestation is something exceptional, which is why I am all about it.To the contrary, I am genuinely eager to inform people about this amazing thing.
You can learn how to realize that the POWER to Manifest the LIFE of WEALTH has ALWAYS been there, but has never been completely tapped by common people, thanks to a well-researched and successful program like Midas Manifestation.

People like YOU, specifically.
 A program that might change your life like Midas Manifestation might not be accessible for very long since certain individuals do not want me to share something so potent. The combination of the movies and other resources will point you in the direction of the same GOLD that Midas extracted from the universe.

Listen, I understand how easy it is to quit up and believe that everyone is somehow against you.
On certain days, all you want is for one thing to go right.
Ironically, it might not even be your fault.
You know, sometimes our subconscious can work against us, stop us from achieving our goals, and destroy our happiness.
Similar to how a computer virus operates, although in this instance the computer is your subconscious.
So, as a free gift to you, we've put something together that you can use.

This annoying subconscious "programs" that are preventing you from gaining prosperity, abundance, and most importantly, happiness, are being eliminated via the use of an audio course. Right here, claim your gift.
 
Are you sick and tired of being limited and not being able to realize your full potential? Our MP3 for clearing abundance blocks can be useful. 
Today, get your FREE MP3 for clearing your abundance blocks.
To get rid of the mental obstacles preventing you from moving forward, it combines specialized healing frequencies with calming music.

The best part is that it is totally free. 
Today, get your FREE MP3 for clearing your abundance blocks.
 
Can you make the life of your dreams a reality?
Our MP3 for clearing abundance blocks can aid in this. 
Start manifesting abundance by downloading the free Abundance Block Clearing MP3.
It can assist in overcoming the restrictive thoughts holding us back by combining specialized therapeutic frequencies with calming music.
To get your free copy, visit the following link.
 
=======================================================================

How do you manifest wealth and prosperity?

How can I attract wealth?

What do you say when manifesting money?

What affirmations attract money?

Do money affirmations really work?

What is the number for attracting money?

What is the magic number for wealth?

What is the magic number to be considered wealthy?

What does 777 mean?

What does 11 11 time mean?

What does 333 mean spiritually?

What is 555 trying to tell me?

Why do I keep seeing 222?

What does it mean when you see 444?

What does 999 mean spiritually?

What does 000 mean spiritually?

What does 1111 mean spiritually?

What does 888 spiritually mean?

How do you know if angels are around you?

What is the angel number for success?

What is the meaning of 1010 angel number?

What is 1212 trying to tell me?

What does it mean when you see 1212?

What does 111 mean spiritually?

Can 1111 be a warning?

What does 1234 mean?

Why do I keep seeing 111 and 333?

Why do I always see 222 and 333?

What does it mean when I see 444 and 555?

Why am I seeing angel numbers every day?

What is my spirit number?

What religion do angel numbers come from?

Why do I keep seeing 123 on the clock?

Why do I see 11:11 often?

What is the angel number for love?

What is the twin flame number?

What is a twin flame in Zodiac?

How will I recognize my twin flame?

What signs are twin flames?

Which zodiac signs are soulmates?

What does Twin Flame energy feel like?

What is stronger twin flame or soulmate?

What is the highest form of love for twin flame?

Are you supposed to marry your twin flame?

What happens when you separate from your twin flame?

What does 1111 mean for twin flames?

How long does twin flame last?

How does twin flame reunion happen?

What causes your twin flame to leave again?

Does everyone meet their twin flame?

Are twin flames always lovers?

What brings twin flames together?

What is a soul tie?

What is a broken soul tie?

How do you know if someone has a soul tie with you?

What are the 4 types of soul ties?

What happens when your soulmate touches you?

What does soulmate energy feel like?

Do soulmates end up together?

How do you know someone is for you?

How many times do we fall in love?

What happens when soulmate enters your life?

What are the signs before meeting your soulmate?

How do you know the universe wants you to be with someone?

What is a karmic soulmate?

What signs are karmic?

How do you know if someone is karmic?

Can your twin flame be toxic?

Can you live without your twin flame?

How can you tell the difference between a karmic and twin flame?



No comments:

Post a Comment