Saturday, June 3, 2023

I will teach you the fear of the Lord. — Psalm 34:11

 When the psalmist penned, "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good," and then exhorted God's people to fear Him (Ps. 34:8–9), he was aware of this magnificent wonder. We must live before Him with reverence and awe, not by shivering in horror. While not "safe," our holy God is good nonetheless.

Nothing else needs to be feared if you only fear God. Oh, how I worship Thee, Living God, with quivering hope and contrite tears, and how I fear Thee with the deepest, most tender fears! 

======================================================================= 

What does it mean to fear God?
Why does the Bible say to fear God?
What is fear God in the Bible?
What does God say to fear?
Who gives the spirit of fear?
How to overcome fear?
What causes fear?
Why do I fear so much?
How to overcome fear and anxiety spiritually?
Can God remove anxiety?
Why God tells us not to fear?
How do I let God take my anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment