Friday, June 9, 2023

Let your “Yes” be “Yes,” and your “No,” “No.” For whatever is more than these is from the evil one. — Matthew 5:37

 Verbal pledges are generally not something we can trust these days. Many people make promises they don't keep. In every divorce, a sacred vow has been breached by at least one party. If given a second opportunity, those who are in legal difficulty may promise to mend their ways. But when they are granted mercy, they frequently forget the promises they made. 

Even though God makes promises, He always honors them. We wouldn't have any reason to be hopeful if He didn't. Let's give Him thanks for being a trustworthy God and pledge to be individuals whose word can be relied upon.

People who believe God's Word ought to be trustworthy. Integrity is what we get as we walk in the light. It is more valuable than fine gold since it is based on the truth and the right.  

======================================================================= 
Is Jawbone still in business?
Can I still use Jawbone UP?
Why did Jawbone shut down?
What is Jawbone slang for?
What products are like Jawbone?
What apps work with Jawbone?
How do I connect my Jawbone UP?
How do I pair my Jawbone to my phone?
How do I connect my Jawbone to my iPhone?
Why won t my Jawbone pair with my phone?
Why wont my iPhone connect to my Jawbone?
Does Jawbone work on iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment