Thursday, August 24, 2023

O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever. — Psalm 30:12

 I would prefer to resemble David. He cried out to the Lord for assistance while he was in dire straits (Ps. 28:1-2). Later, he was reminded to praise God for saving him (vv. 6-7). In fact, the entire book of Psalms reflects David's heart of thanksgiving to the Lord. 

Who are we? Do we show ungratefulness for the Lord's kindness? Or are we continually thanking God for His goodness, like David did? 

The result of counting your benefits is gratitude. Is there a person whose generosity I've been assuming? How can I express my gratitude to that individual today? How can I express my thanks to God?



======================================================================= 



What is the role of the dean?

What is a dean in academics?

What does dean mean in medical terms?

Is dean an Italian name?

Is dean a Dutch name?

Is dean a strong name?

Is Dean a rare name?

Is Dean a Bible name?

Is Dean an old name?

Is dean a unisex name?

Is dean a Celtic name?

What is the female version of dean?

What is a good nickname for Dean?

What is the name Dean in German?

Why is it called Dean?

What is a dean in British English?

What is a dean in England?

What does dean mean in England?

Can dean be used as a title?

Is dean a French name?

How to become a dean?

How old is the average dean?

Who is the dean of Harvard?

What is the average age of a dean?


No comments:

Post a Comment