Monday, April 3, 2023

With the help of this Costa Rican breakfast custom, she lost 72 pounds.



Hi

Being an extremely single mother and a very successful career woman had taken a toll on Martha, who put on more than 70 pounds.

Because she enjoyed food so much and was unable to follow any weight loss plans, she was always reverting to her old behaviors.

It wasn't simple to date. Every time she went out, she received utter silence while all her pals were hit on.

She felt incredibly ugly and unworthy. Her sense of self-worth plummeted. She was so broken by it that she kept speaking negatively about herself):

Fortunately, Martha quickly discovered a peculiar Costa Rican breakfast custom.

which, in accordance with Stanford University and Utah University, focuses on the TRUE source of excessive body fat and hormonal weight growth.

She lost 21 pounds in the first month, then another 72 in the following 8 (and kept them off)!

She now says... "OMG. I can't believe how much my life has changed since I began performing the ritual from Costa Rica... Just that I wish I had known about it sooner!"

No longer self-conscious about her weight, Martha.

She has a new outlook on life and is once again enjoying her favorite foods without any guilt or shame!

Discover the Costa Rican breakfast custom that has helped 18,761 people quickly reduce weight by clicking here right now.



I wish you health!


With a Delightful TEA, I Lost 149 Pounds in 3 Months at Age 56. [Story...]

Hi

This email is for you if you haven't heard how a delectable Costa Rican tea is assisting hundreds of individuals in losing over 6 pounds each week!


And I'm going to tell you about Linda, a 56-year-old woman who drank this tea to lose 150 pounds in just three months after weighing 210.

She looks terrific at 149 pounds right now!

Check out her tale below!

Linda here; I'm 56 years old.

I'm sharing my experience since I'm quite proud of having lost my first 50 pounds without engaging in any exercise or diets.

However, I've struggled with my weight ever since I started a family 20 years ago.


I anticipated gaining a few extra pounds after becoming a parent...

But I had no idea how difficult it would be to maintain your fitness while being a mother. Even for a tall woman like me, I mean...


When my doctor warned me that my blood sugar was too high and that I might acquire diabetes, it really hit me how bad things were.

It shouldn't have come as a huge surprise given the sedentary lifestyle I led.


Yet, the news naturally made me feel very anxious.

And I was horrified when I considered about the health issues it would cause.


I began making tiny adjustments, including cutting back on my portion sizes and snacking. I also tried a few workouts.

But when the current international situation materialized, I became so anxious and concerned that I started to eat for comfort.


Even though I knew this was the worst thing I could have done, I kept justifications for it in my thoughts. I had no control over some things after all.

What else might I do, too?


Gyms were closed, and since everyone was watching at me while I worked out in the park, I never liked doing it.

I didn't trust my buddy when she said that she was drinking a couple cups of Costa Rican tea every day and dropping 8 pounds a week.


Then, though, I read a Facebook post about a slightly older woman who had dropped over 100 pounds with the same Costa Rican tea.

So I made the decision to buy the recipe and start making tea every day.


Click here to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

But I was able to arrange a video conversation with my doctor just to be sure. He said it seemed great for me to test when I explained him the tea's components and parameters.

And I actually did just that!

The first change I noticed was an increase in energy and my ability to restrain my cravings to comfort eat.


In fact, I stopped being hungry after drinking the tea in the morning.

Without dieting or exercise, I was able to shed more than 10 pounds and about 2 inches from my waistline in the first few weeks.


I acquired a lot of confidence as a result of regaining control over my eating and seeing that something was finally working, and this helped me be promoted at work.

Every day I continued to have a few cups of tea, and I made the decision to start eating better.


I opted for grilled chicken with some veggies and other such foods instead of pizza, and after 10 weeks I had lost 50 pounds.

I was glowing, and I was also gradually gaining muscle.


I shed 10 more pounds over the course of the following 30 days, and my physique underwent a dramatic transformation as I began to take on an attractive shape.

I firmly believe that everyone should try the Costa Rican tea because I found it to be of great assistance.


Click here to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

Have a fantastic day!

She escaped a stroke and shed 48 pounds in two months.

Hi!

I'll explain a technique for boosting your energy while dropping 24 pounds per month in a healthy way.

Marsha just wrote in to discuss how she used this strategy to lose 48 pounds in just 2 months while avoiding a stroke.

Check out her tale below!

"Hello, my name is Marsha, and I'm a sales consultant. I'm 56 years old. I am getting thinner and healthier every day because of this new technique.

So please feel free to tell your followers about my tale as I'm sure it will motivate them.

Eight months ago, I made the decision to visit my doctor since I was often exhausted and felt I might have thyroid issues.

I was saddened to learn that although my thyroid was healthy, my blood pressure and cholesterol numbers were extremely high.

And my doctor warned me that I might get my mother's heart condition...

And if nothing changed, that would continue.

To prevent a stroke, I might have to start taking blood pressure medication now and for the rest of my life.

It was no longer only about my lack of energy and low self-esteem...

It concerned my life!

I've made numerous attempts in the past to reduce weight, but this time I had to actually make it work!

I attempted at least 10 diets and weight-loss plans over the course of six months, but they didn't work.

When I returned to my doctor, he was really disappointed with me because I hadn't lost any weight.

I actually put on another 6 pounds.

He warned me that I had to take immediate action or else I might suffer a stroke at any moment.

He then revealed to me a fresh Costa Rican tea recipe, nevertheless.

A recipe that one of his old college buddies has recently posted on his website in an effort to assist individuals quickly regain their health...

Unexpectedly, he advised me to start drinking the tea instead of prescribing blood pressure medication.

I knew then that my life would change.

During the first day of consuming the Costa Rican tea, I found that I had a lot more energy and could get so much more done at work in a shorter amount of time!

Yet, I didn't make any dietary changes.

In fact, occasionally I'd have pizza or pasta for lunch or dinner.

But because the tea also aided in my digestion, I never felt bloated.

Also, I was getting much better sleep and awaking each morning feeling relaxed and energized.

I lost 48 pounds in just 2 months by drinking the tea every day, and I also significantly enhanced my health!

Hence, visit this page to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

I only need to shed 39 more pounds to get to my target weight.

And I'm overjoyed because my doctor indicated I no longer need to be concerned about a potential stroke because my cholesterol and blood pressure levels have significantly improved!

My spouse frequently makes jokes about me, and he worries that I might start modeling and leave him.

Which I find to be quite kind of him!

The truth is that I feel more youthful, more confident, and unquestionably much healthier than I did before I started drinking Costa Rican tea!

I really believe I can achieve my goal of losing the next 30 pounds in the following 5 weeks!

As a result of consuming three to four cups of morning tea every day, I am currently shedding about 0.8 pounds every day.

I adore Costa Rican tea because it transformed my life, and I'm so happy to have finally found something that works!

Hence, if you want to reduce weight quickly but healthily like Marsha did...

Visit this page to obtain the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

Have a fantastic day!

She corrected her blood sugar and shed 44 pounds in just two months.


Hi

If you are over 45 and haven't heard about the Costa Rican slimming tea that is assisting millions of people to attain their target weight quickly...

You should read this.

Olivia, 59, has battled eating disorders for a long time.

She had nearly gained 50 pounds as a result, and her blood sugar level was dangerously high.

But once she began consuming three to four cups of the tea every day, she stopped snacking and in just two months, she had shrunk four dress sizes and shed 44 pounds!

Also, her blood sugar levels returned to normal, which is a positive development.

She regained her youthfulness and attractiveness, and young guys come to talk to her every time she’s outside.

Prepare to be astonished when you read her story below!


I'm Olivia. Hello.

And I'm writing this in the hopes that sharing my experience may inspire and benefit all ladies and men who decide to start drinking the tea every day for a few months.

I'm 59 years old, but as you can see in my picture, thanks to this miraculous Costa Rican tea, I now feel and look like I'm 40.

But things haven't always been this way.

The fact is, I've never been a fitness enthusiast since I've always been preoccupied with my job and taking care of my family.

And because I never had a lot of spare time, I haven't worked out since I was under 50...

Almost 10 years ago, I started to overeat as a result of my stressful job.

I would eat a lot of French fries, pasta, or cake a few times per week to the point where my stomach felt like it may burst.

And I was having terrible sleep quality as a result of the guilt.

In fact, I recall that I always awoke weary.

That could have contributed to my weight increase.

I somehow failed to notice my weight gain, though.

Yet everything altered during and after my menopause!

I almost put on 50 pounds.

I also began to worry about my health at the conclusion of the previous year.

Particularly considering how exhausted I felt every day after 2 PM...

In addition, I had a greater than normal thirst and more frequent urination.

Two lovely grandchildren that my daughter gave me, but they are so active!

Although it makes me happy to gaze at them, one Sunday when they were running circles around me in the lawn, I found myself gasping for air.

And I nearly collapsed...

I became aware that something untoward may have been occurring inside my body at that point.

Also, I was more ravenous than usual, especially in the evenings, and I started to binge virtually every night!

So I made the choice to visit a doctor.

My blood tests revealed that I had dangerously high levels of both blood sugar and cholesterol.

I also realized that I needed to act right away!

I initially felt a lot of fear...

Yet he gave me the assurance that if I made some changes to lead a healthy lifestyle, all of this could be resolved without the need for blood sugar-lowering medications.

I'm really appreciative that my doctor is interested in using natural treatments rather than drugs.

He suggested that I begin consuming a natural Costa Rican slimming tea.

I was instructed to drink one cup of the evening tea and 1-2 cups of the morning blend each day.

He also informed me that drinking the tea will help me reduce my hunger and return my blood sugar and cholesterol to normal ranges.

Moreover, restore my high energy level and aid in my substantial weight loss.

I didn't mind dropping some weight because we had a family vacation planned in the coming months!

Without being out of breath, I wanted to play on the beach with my grandchildren.

But what actually occurred just blew my mind.

And when I noticed how energized I felt after drinking the first cup of morning tea, I reasoned that since the tea is 100 percent natural, it tastes fantastic and is calorie-free.

If I drank three to four cups of morning tea rather than just one, it wouldn't hurt.

I had already lost 3 pounds after the first two days.

Oh my, I thought.

But after my cravings to binge subsided... I was no longer even hungry after my evening tea.

I started to feel hopeful!

As a result, I made the decision to eat better and kept drinking tea—three cups throughout the day, starting with one when I got up.

And at around 8:00 p.m., the evening tea.

I quickly came to the realization that after 2 PM, I was no longer fatigued.

In fact, my energy level returned to where it was in my 40s!

I made the decision to go for a daily 15-minute walk as a result of feeling so energised.

Another thing that happened was that I stopped being thirsty since the tea was hydrating me.

Strangely, despite consuming more liquids, I noticed that I was urinating less frequently.

I was also sleeping a lot better and awaking rested and energized.

I noticed that my clothing was getting looser and looser every day.

I also shed 25 pounds by the end of the first month.

Incredible!

Click here to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

I therefore made the decision to visit my doctor for a fresh checkup, and guess what?

My cholesterol and blood sugar levels were returned to normal ranges.

I therefore maintained drinking 3–4 glasses of morning tea.

Also, I had dropped 44 pounds and 4 dress sizes at the end of the second month.

In the picture my husband shot of me while we were on vacation, you can see...


Click here to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

My youth and attractiveness were restored!

It was one of the finest Christmas I've ever had, and my grandchildren really adored it because their grandmother played with them nonstop for hours each day.

Indeed, playing with them no longer makes me exhausted.

Funny thing is, everyone mistakenly believed I was their mother rather than their 59-year-old grandmother!

And I feel like a youngster again when you see young men looking up at me with admiration!

Also, my skin and hair appear a lot better.

I'm really pleased with myself!

I'm incredibly appreciative that my doctor changed my life by advising Costa Rican tea over medicines.

It made it easier for me to lose weight without having to struggle like so many men and women do!

I'll continue to sip this tea EVERY DAY for the rest of my life!

Olivia" So, click the link below to acquire the Costa Rican tea recipe so you can lose 6lbs in a week if you want to significantly improve your health, lose over 20lbs a month, and even achieve a bikini body for this summer!

Click here to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 6 pounds every week!

Have a fantastic day!


During her high school reunion, Angela lost 61 pounds, going from 204 to 143.

Hi!

I had incredible news today!

According to recent study from Stanford and Utah University, if you follow Angela's example, you can now burn more than 1 lb of fat every three days and even stop your body from producing new fat.

Angela (the woman below) attempted a new approach when she turned 59 and lost 61 pounds in just 4 months, going from 204 to 143, just in time for her high school reunion!

Read it below; you'll enjoy it and be inspired and encouraged by it.


"Hello, my name is Angela, I'm getting close to 60, and for the past 15 years, I've felt like I've been fighting a losing battle against my weight...

Although I was never particularly thin, my size didn't start to increase significantly until I gave birth to my first child in my early 20s.

I adored fine cuisine and dining out, and I would find any justification to indulge.

I used food to lift my spirits when I was down and to celebrate when I had good news.

The weekend that followed would be a free for all, and soon even a Friday night became a perfect justification for having a giant Pepperoni pizza all to myself!

I'd say, "I'll start tomorrow!" every Sunday.

I would say, "I'll start next week," every Monday.

And I've always managed to persuade myself that one more day won't hurt... hence, I nearly became obese.

I despised how my clothing was getting more constrictive over me and how my lumps and bumps were moving about as I went.

And I always got the impression that people were commenting about how obese I got behind my back.

The worst aspect of being so overweight, however, was the complete lack of energy it brought.

My doctor started me on medication when I was in my mid-40s because my cholesterol and blood pressure were dangerously high.

That was the first time I really felt inspired to get in shape!

I regret waiting until I was 200 pounds and taking heart meds...

What followed were a lot of ups and downs, and I was constantly hungry.

I did lose a few pounds, but I quickly gained them back.

Because I always gained weight back as I finished a weight loss program, I eventually became reluctant to begin new ones.

The dreaded invitation to the high school reunion then arrived in the mail.

My chest sunk...

Of course, I wanted to see all the guys, but the reunion was only a few months away, and I was 204 lbs. overweight and 59 years old.

The mere thought of my former coworkers seeing how fat I had grown made my stomach hurt.

I really wanted to attend the reunion, but I wasn't ready to enter a gym and have everyone comment on my large tummy.

Also, I didn't want to diet because I detest feeling hungry.

In order to improve my appearance for the reunion, I went online and searched for "how to lose weight quickly without diet or activity."

The weird Costa Rican tea formula that came up first claimed that women over 50 were shedding over 15 lbs in their first month of use.

I chose to obtain the tea recipe and give it a try since that was the only result that even mentioned ladies over 50.

I became aware of how the tea changed my ravenous hunger from day one to hardly none at all.

I was astounded to discover that just a few cups of tea had given me such a boost in energy.

When I walked on the scale after 7 days and realized I had lost almost 6Ibs, I was even more startled!

I had lost 16 pounds and three dress sizes after the first 30 days.

I kept having a couple cups of tea every day since I knew it couldn't be genuine. losing 3–4 lbs on average per week.

When I went shopping for new outfits a few days prior to the reunion...

I was shocked to discover that I had shrunk to a size 10...

I weighed myself the following morning and discovered that, thanks to this Costa Rican tea, I had lost 4 months' worth of weight, down to 143 lbs.

Throughout my entire life, I've never felt more content and appreciative!

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea on this page right away to lose 6 pounds every week!

One of my greatest pals from high school, Jessica, visited me the day before the reunion.

She relocated to Florida with her family almost ten years ago, so we haven't seen each other since.

She was astonished to see me when I answered the door for her because 10 years prior, I weighed around 200 pounds.

She remarked that I appeared twenty years younger and that I was among the most attractive ladies to graduate from our high school in 1980.

Everyone complemented me during the reunion, and several of my former coworkers didn't even recognize me because they were expecting to see a fat lady...

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea on this page right away to lose 6 pounds every week!

Since there were so many compliments, I must admit that I felt a little embarrassed, but deep down, I really appreciated hearing them after so many years of low self-esteem.

I am so pleased of myself for regaining my beauty and self-confidence after years of constantly being self-conscious of my appearance.

I now realize that I would have been battling at over 200 pounds if I hadn't discovered the tea recipe.

And without a certain, I wouldn't have gone to the reunion because I was too ashamed of my aging figure.

Yet, I now feel incredibly healthy and like a celebrity because practically everyone has complemented me in some way.

And I believe that every woman should experience that!

The Costa Rican tea is what I suggest to any women who wish to shed more than 30 pounds, have more energy, and have greater self-confidence.

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea on this page right away to lose 6 pounds every week!


This made it easier for her to quickly put on her skinny jeans.

Hi

If you need to shed more than 20 pounds yet find it difficult or unpleasant to exercise...

The following is Heather's tale.

She lost 195 pounds and returned to fitting into her skinny pants at the age of 62 without engaging in any exercise, which will undoubtedly give you hope.



"Hello, my name is Heather, and I'm a 62-year-old grandma who resides in a small Florida town.

Once I had my children, I started gaining weight, and no matter what I did, I always fluctuated between a size 12 and a size 16.

I've spent the previous 20 years hiding out in shapeless clothes, thinking that no one would notice that I've gained over 50 pounds.

Every time I wanted to go out, I spent hours in front of the wardrobe trying to decide what to wear but just felt disappointed.

I realized I had no idea how to clothe my formless figure so I could at least look acceptable.

I wanted to feel more self-assured and energetic, especially for my grandchildren.

Hence, I made a fresh start and engaged a personal trainer at the nearby club six months ago.

He had me perform lunges on the first day, but when I was doing them, my left knee popped, and I was in such much pain that I had to stop.

I didn't walk much for the following weeks.

How could I lose weight when I couldn't even stand up straight?

But I was fortunate that at roughly the same time as my sister, I learned about a new slimming tea from Costa Rica.

She bought a couple extra bags after observing her boss's 21-pound weight loss in just one month in order to give me some.

I made the decision to see what would happen if I drank the Costa Rican tea for at least a month.

I immediately saw an overnight gain in energy as soon as I started drinking the tea.

Despite not being at all active, I lost 5Ibs in my first week.

This looks way too simple, as I just recalled.

Yet, I believe that I deserved to have something finally go in my favor.

As soon as my knee stopped aching, I began to walk for 20 minutes every day whenever I could.

After only a few months, I already feel full of life and vigor all the time!

I now weigh 132 pounds, which is my ideal weight, and some days I feel as though I have more energy than my two grandchildren.

Since I reduced my waist by 7 inches, I feel as though everyone is complimenting me on how young I appear.

Visit this page to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea and lose 5 pounds in a week!

Now that I am a size 10, I am living life to the fullest and embracing new challenges...

The first time I ever played on a trampoline with my grandchildren was just last weekend, and it was so much fun.

My sister also experienced success with the Costa Rican tea, and so far she has lost 34 lbs.

More simpler than either of us had anticipated!

When I went shopping last week, I zipped up a pair of slim pants.

I just wanted to jump around the dressing room for pleasure since it was such an incredible feeling!

And it involved so much more than just the label's number.

It was about regaining the self-assurance and freedom I had assumed were lost forever.

Now that I'm 62, I'm willing to attempt anything since I feel as healthy and active as I did when I was 20.

I wholeheartedly endorse the Costa Rican slimming tea! “

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea on this page to lose 6 pounds every week!

Never again consume tea because...


Hi

Three major colleges conducted new scientific research in 2021 that revealed more than 91% of teas actually cause weight gain.

Doctor Barbara was aware of this.

He instructed her to exclusively drink this kind of tea, which she did.

She also shed 167 lbs in less than a year.

Which tea do you think Barbara used to go from 291 pounds to 124 so quickly?

Green tea Oolong tea

When you know the answer, visit this page to see why it really can melt up to 6 pounds in a week! Matcha Tea Puerh Tea

Enjoy:-)

Jane lost 121 pounds in 10 months by trying something different.

BRAND NEW Process Melts 121Ibs in 10 Months

Hi 😊


Today, I'll tell you about Jane, who lost 121 pounds in just 10 months by attempting something utterly foreign to her.

Read her account, which I just received, below.

"Mum, if you don't start looking after yourself better, you're going to die!"



I sobbed in private in my car as tears ran down my cheeks.

My kid recently told me that he couldn't watch as I slowly killed myself by not controlling my weight.


He worried that if I didn't act quickly to change, my heart might fail and I would pass away at any time. He wanted me to live to see my granddaughter grow up.

The same thing was told by my doctor a week earlier.


I felt beyond helpless and totally lost.

Because, just a few days prior, my daughter-in-law had begun organizing a beach getaway for my granddaughter's birthday the next year.


Which is what I would have considered hell on earth.

Why?


since it had been more than 16 years since I could fit into my beach suit.

I was so self-conscious that just picturing how people would perceive me gave me a panic attack.


The foul things they would mutter between their teeth...

And how uneasy I, as well as my family, would feel.


On top of that, every day I had trouble breathing just going up the stairs.

Also, because this excursion would include a lot of walking...


In front of my husband, my son, my daughter-in-law, and my granddaughter, I was afraid I would suffer a heart attack.

Talk about an awful, awful time.


I wiped the tears from my eyes, took a deep breath, and made a commitment to myself that this time, I would succeed in losing weight.

I figured I had time since it was still over a year till my granddaughter's birthday.


In the past, despite my best efforts, I was unable to shed the weight.

None of the diets I had tried, including the paleo diet and intermittent fasting, seemed to be effective.


My son even demonstrated some exercises for me.

And the most I could lose before gaining it all back within a week was a few pounds.


I was so upset that I wanted to rip off my hair!

And I found consolation in food when I was upset.


So there I was, alone in my car once more, stuffing my face with a milkshake while also chowing down on some French fries.

In the rearview mirror, I caught a glimpse of myself and despised what I saw.


I grabbed my phone and typed "Guaranteed way to lose weight" into Bing as the tears poured back like a downpour.

What happened next altered my life, and it's possible that it will alter yours as well.


The first result was a rare Costa Rican tea that had been used for centuries by tens of thousands of women to quickly and securely lose weight, even without altering their diets.

Although it seemed too good to be true, I needed it badly. I tried the tea anyway.


I felt more energized than I had in a very long time after drinking the first cup.

It was quite happy to see that after only 3 days of drinking the tea, I had already dropped 3.4Ibs.


I lost 21 pounds in only a single month! I was in awe of it!

I continued to consume the tea throughout the day.


And all of a sudden, my clothes were too big for me.

Without being out of breath, I could climb the stairs and even stroll about the neighborhood.


Simply put, things were getting better, and I was once again at ease in my own flesh.

When I visited my doctor for a checkup, he was the one who was this time struggling for air.


"Jane, this is unbelievable! Keep up the good work; your blood pressure and resting heart rate haven't been this low in years!"

The big trip for my granddaughter's birthday had finally arrived, and the tea had become a part of my daily routine.


And what's this? I was not only capable of wearing a bathing suit with self-assurance...

But since my old one was too huge, I had to get a new, smaller one.


The week of my granddaughter's birthday trip will always be memorable to me.

Every day, we went for walks down the beach, and I adored how wonderful my body felt.


and had a wonderful time spending it with my family.

Yet, my granddaughter's question, "Grandma, do you think I'll be beautiful like you one day?" was the highlight.


It's one of my most joyful experiences ever, and it's all because of this wonderful Costa Rican tea!

Thus, if you want to become in shape quickly...


Go to the link below to acquire the recipe, then start drinking the tea every day to become healthy and lose 21 pounds in a month as I did!

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea right away to start losing 6 pounds every week!


You'll be glad you did for yourself and your family!"

-Jane


With This Costa Rican Teal, I Went From 322Ibs To 240 In Only 6 Months...

Hello there

For a few months now... I believe I've mentioned this potent Costa Rican tea to you at least ten times.

Thus, if you haven't tried it yet, start consuming it right away!

Considering that my friend Larry started drinking it when he weighed 322 pounds and has since shed 82 pounds in just 6 months!

See his dramatic metamorphosis below!

Below is the letter he sent to me:

"This morning, I weighed myself, and I am now down from 322 pounds to 240 pounds, which is 82 pounds!

I had very limited abilities when I first started drinking the Costa Rican tea.

I was hardly moving at all!

Yet in just six months, I was able to lose 82Ibs, and I can now walk a mile every day.

I can even climb my stairs without becoming out of breath.

My objective is to shed another 20 pounds, and I have no doubt that this potent tea will enable me to do so quickly!

Good luck, Larry”

Around 18,761 overweight persons have already used this Costa Rican tea to get to their optimum weight.

Also, if you want to lose up to 6 pounds every week without dieting or exercising...

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea right away to start losing 6 pounds every week!

Enjoy!


To lose 4 inches from your waist in 28 days, try it.

Hi


Will this little-known Costa Rican tea actually Stop America's obesity epidemic and assist you in effortlessly achieving your desired weight?

Furthermore, given that researchers from two prestigious universities have previously confirmed it and demonstrated that consuming it regularly increases your metabolism and prevents the storage of fat by up to 52%...

And that, to yet, 18,761 individuals have had life-altering outcomes from this strange Costa Rican tea...

just by consuming it each day.

You can easily and swiftly burn even the most difficult-to-remove fat pockets, and I'm confident it will work for you as well.



When Laura, 47, learned about the strong effects of the Costa Rican tea, she had one month till her summer vacation with her sister's family.

She had no confidence in her body, so the idea of having to wear her bathing suit in front of so many people she hardly knew made her shudder.


But in just 28 days, she was able to flatten her tummy and lose 25 lbs. and 4 inches off of her waist thanks to this peculiar but tasty Costa Rican tea.

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea HERE and melt 6 pounds every 7 days!

She states

"I am speechless at the improvement drinking Costa Rican tea has brought to my life!

I never in my life imagined that, after carrying extra weight for 16 years, I would be wearing a bikini at the age of 47.

I went on vacation and was able to hit the beach without a cover-up for the first time in years!

And sit in a chair without covering my tummy with a towel, and stroll around the pool without being self-conscious about my sagging thighs.

Did I also mention that I would never have to starve myself?

I can't believe how liberated I feel right now! I only wish I had discovered out about the Costa Rican tea sooner!"

Download the recipe for Costa Rican tea HERE and melt 6 pounds every 7 days!

Enjoy!

She lost 34Ibs and is once more slim.

Hello, if you are like most individuals I know, then...

And you're still having trouble losing the 20+ pounds you put on during the Covid epidemic.

You can follow Mary's and my example!

We have been regularly consuming the All Day Slimming tea, and it is working!

Read Mary's inspiring story below to learn how she managed to lose 34 pounds with it.


"When I turned 50, I started to worry that I might lose my beauty and young...

I had to act because I gained a lot throughout the pandemic.

Yet, I didn't have time for workout.

I run a beauty and anti-aging business, and I was worried that if my clients saw me as overweight and showing symptoms of aging on my body and face, I might lose them.

Thank God I learned about the All Day Slimming tea a few months back from one of my clients.

She used the tea to lose 53 pounds in less than three months, so I followed suit.

Most importantly, I restored my freshness and beauty while losing 34 pounds.

I just turned 51, and the entire community now admires me because of how I appear!

Even my connection with my spouse has improved, and whenever we go out together, I can tell he has a newfound sense of pride in himself.

I frequently hear compliments about how young and trim I am, and I am aware that drinking The All Day Slimming Tea has contributed to this.

Sincerely, I believe that the next phase of my life will involve more than just becoming a grandmother; it will also involve getting to know myself again and rediscovering the pure joy of being the woman I want to be.

A gorgeous and seductive woman forever!

The fact that drinking tea helped this lovely fantasy come true makes me very grateful.

Therefore, if you want to wear a bikini this summer and feel wonderful in your skinny jeans again...

Visit this page to order the all-day slimming tea and drop 6 pounds per week!

Have a fantastic day!

Preventing Heart Attacks Nancy shed 78 pounds.


Hi!

What I'll be sharing with you today has assisted a large number of my email subscribers in losing 0.9 pounds a day.

So, this wonderful tale of Nancy, who lost 78 pounds, is presented.

This prevented the impending heart attack that was keeping her up at night, she claims.

So read her story down below!

"My name is Nancy.

Florida-based retiree 58 years old, I've never felt better in my entire life.

But it wasn't like this for the majority of my adult life.

You see, I've always enjoyed sweets.

I didn't allow that to disturb me.

I just went about my day eating donuts, cupcakes, and countless other delectable treats.

I would use the justification of treating my grandkids with special delicacies when my children had children of their own.

I would occasionally consume cheesecake, brownies, or my preferred chocolate cream pie virtually every day.

Hence, I could say that being so near to my grandchildren did not help me maintain my weight, hehe.

You should also be aware of the fact that I wasn't really an active person.

It sort of spread throughout the family where no one had ever run before. or accomplished much at all.

It didn't make any of us stop and consider until my obese spouse suffered a heart attack five years ago.

We were all devastated when he went away suddenly.

Soon later, I went to the doctor for a checkup, and what I learned there terrified me.

"Your weight is considered morbidly obese, and your blood pressure is extremely high. If you don't do something now, you will leave your family lamenting the loss of you as you will undoubtedly have a heart attack!" My doctor told me this.

I therefore started following Dr. Johnson's advice...

I gave up sweets, which was difficult because I truly like them!

I began going for walks...

I did manage to lose a few pounds, but after that, nothing I did had any impact.

And I had grown weary of eating so little and getting so little in return.

I gave up because it appeared that my menopause hormones were also interfering.

But more than anything, I wished to maintain my health so that my grandchildren could cherish time spent with their grandmother.

My confidence was diminishing and I was feeling like an old, ugly woman.

I felt like the biggest failure alive after doing this for two years...

especially considering that I was too out of breath to even play with my grandchildren...

One day, I was using Facebook as a diversion while feeling sorry for myself.

I came across a video at that time about a woman who was 60 years old, or very much my age.

Yet she had a wonderful, vibrant appearance!

She turned to the camera and began to narrate her narrative, which I recall.

She had lost her husband, just like I had.

She had been trying to reduce weight for years because she used to be overweight and unwell.

It truly hit home for me when she mentioned how tiring it was for her to climb the stairs in her own home.

The following scene in the video shows her progress from being fat to achieving her optimum weight.

She exuded such energy and joy throughout her video.

She even recorded herself ascending those stairs without stopping for air as she used to.

I immediately understood that I had to follow her lead!

I completely anticipated some sort of regimen that involved starving or weird exercises...

Yet the one thing that made her life better overall was sipping a Costa Rican tea every day.

She shed 25 pounds in the first month with this one change...

and shortly after that, she got to her optimum weight.

I began drinking the tea a few days later, and I soon noticed that I had significantly more energy.

I started playing with my grandchildren more and even took them on walks or shopping because I was so energised.

I started to realize that I was losing weight as my metabolism started to work again.

Perhaps that was a coincidence, I'd thought.

I nevertheless kept on sipping on the Costa Rican tea on a daily basis.

I soon discovered that I no longer craved sweet items as I used to.

Never in my life could I look at a dish of cheesecake without feeling the need to eat!

I could also tell a noticeable difference in how my clothes fit. They were running away!

My skin and hair also appeared better...

The days of having a bloated, gassy stomach are over.

The pain in my joints was gone.

I immediately noticed that I was feeling younger and more vibrant than even when I was in my 40s.

I shed 34 pounds in two months without engaging in any exercise or dieting.

Since I wasn't hungry, I might have eaten less, but I didn't diet in any way.

I then made the decision to walk for 20 minutes every day and to keep consuming a couple cups of Costa Rican tea.

I shed 45 additional pounds, as you can see below, bringing my overall weight loss to a whopping 78 pounds.


Visit this page to get the Costa Rican tea, then start drinking it every day to lose 0.9 pounds per day!

Dr. Johnson was astounded when I saw him again at my appointment.

He advised me to continue with what I was doing because my blood pressure had returned to normal and all of my metrics indicated that I was in excellent condition.

I'm so happy I discovered the Costa Rican tea since it provided me the drive and self-assurance I required to be where I am right now!

I established a wonderful relationship, moved on with my life, and feel young and attractive.

Nancy"

Thus, don't wait any longer!

You'll lose weight more quickly than you may imagine if you start drinking a few cups of Costa Rican tea every day for a few months.

Visit this page to get the Costa Rican tea, then start drinking it every day to lose 0.9 pounds per day!

Have a fantastic day!

Linda

We tried it on our list of Slimcrystal customers, and the results were amazing: 158 clicks and $711 in affiliate revenue.


Tina saved her marriage and lost 67 pounds in 4 months.

Hi


I must share Tina's tale with you.

And how, with no dietary adjustments, she dropped 67 pounds in just 4 months...


Hence, you can permanently regain your health and pleasure.

Tina realized that she could no longer continue in this manner.


As the guests arrived for her birthday dinner, she began to cry out of despair and helplessness.

Tina observed how others saw her based on her weight.


and was aware of how terrible she always felt about herself after eating something.

Her husband wouldn't touch her anymore. He loved her, sure, but she knew her weight was what had ruined their sex life.


No matter what she ate, she couldn't just eat a little bit...

Her spouse wouldn't touch her anymore. Sure, he loved her, but she was aware that their sex life had been wrecked by her weight.


No matter what she ate, she was unable to eat a small amount.

She had to eat a lot, which had negative effects on a lot more than just her sexual life.


She lacked the energy to enjoy time with her loved ones.

Her doctor warned her that she would require blood pressure medication if she didn't lose weight because her blood pressure was through the roof.


The worst part of all, though, was that Tina's weight made her feel trapped in her own body.

On her birthday, she was present, but she wasn't joyful or delighted.


As the dinner started to be served, she became frightened and anxious.

Tina couldn't help but cringe when the servers brought out her favorite ice cream cake because of the suffering she was going to experience.


Even while it would taste delicious, she would feel terrible about herself because she knew that she was just harming her marriage and herself.

She took a bite while her eyes were closed, hoping that this time would be different.


even more so on her birthday.

Tina began eating more quickly after taking that first bite, though.


She observed the guests' slanted stares. She was aware that she was being judged and couldn't take it any longer.

The last straw was this.


It was unbearable to consider having to endure her favorite dessert—and on her birthday no less.

She was about to lose it completely.


She started a diet the very following day to start losing weight after deciding enough was enough.

But regardless of the diet she tried...


The Mediterranean diet, carb cycling, and a plethora of other options...

The weight on the scale just wasn't moving.


And the uncomfortable looks she received from both strangers and people she knew...

drove her to eat more, and some of these diets even caused her to gain weight.


Then, when Tina saw her doctor one day, he told her something that, in her opinion, was a gift from God.

& restored hope in her for the first time in years.


in order for her to finally feel comfortable in her own flesh...

overcoming the long-lasting self-consciousness...


rekindle the waning spark between her and her hubby...

Restore her blood pressure to normal ranges...


Most importantly, she needs to regain her life.

What was revealed to Tina by her doctor?


Thousands of women employed this little-known recipe for an exotic Costa Rican tea to shed 6Ibs a week quickly and safely while continuing to partake in their favorite cuisines.

Tina's metabolism was sped up by this tea.


lessen her hankerings...

and even prevented her body from producing new fat cells.


She began consuming the tea, and soon the pounds began to melt away... She shrunk her waistline significantly and dropped 67Ibs in just 4 months.

What's more, she revived the romance that she and her husband had when they were initially dating.


Her blood pressure stabilized once more...

And at last, she felt like herself once more, at ease in her own skin...


Every time she ate, she never bothered about people staring at her oddly.


Visit this page to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea to lose 6 pounds in a week!

Many women akin to Tina exist.


Who has lost 6 pounds per week using this delicious Costa Rican tea recipe...


And if even a small portion of Tina's tale resonates with you...


Considering that you too want to reduce weight as quickly and safely as possible...


If so, you owe it to yourself and others you care about to try. Visit this page to get the recipe for Costa Rican tea to lose 6 pounds in a week!


since you merit it!

Does slim tea make you lose weight?

Which tea is best for flat tummy?

Can you drink slim tea everyday?

Which slim tea is best for weight loss?

How long does slim tea take to work?

How many pounds can you lose with slim tea?

Which tea burns the most fat?

Does slim tea affect the liver?

Can I drink slimming tea on empty stomach?

How many times a day should I drink slim tea?

How often do I drink slim tea?

How many times a day can you drink slim tea?

How to lose tummy fat?

How long should I take slim tea?

How to drink tea to lose weight?

Which tea burns fat faster?

What tea burns fat while you sleep?

What should I drink before bed to lose weight?

How to lose 5 pounds in a week?

What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?

How to lose 20 pounds in a month?

Does apple cider vinegar help you lose weight?

How to lose 20 pounds of belly fat in 2 weeks?

Can I lose 4 inches off my waist in a month?

Which part of body loses fat first?

What is a flat tummy walk?

What is an average waist size for a woman?

What is a nice waist size?

What is the average American female size?

What waist size is unhealthy?

How can I lose inches off my waist fast?

Why do women's waists thicken with age?

What weight is considered obese?

How much should a 5'2 female weigh?

Am I obese if I'm 200 pounds?

How much should a 5 3 female weigh?

How can I lose 10 pounds in a month?

How many pounds is overweight for a girl?

How to lose 20 lbs?

Why am I gaining weight so fast?

What's the fastest time to lose 20 pounds?

How to lose 10 pounds in a week?

How to lose 5 pounds in 3 days?

Can you lose weight eating once a day?

How can I realistically lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks?

Can you lose 10 15 pounds in 2 weeks?

How long to lose 15 pounds with intermittent fasting?

How much water should I drink to lose weight?

How to lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks?

What to eat to lose weight?

How to speed up metabolism?

How to lose 2 pounds a week?

Does b12 aid in weight loss?

What are signs of slow metabolism?

What age is metabolism slowest?

How do I reset my metabolism to lose weight?

What foods speed up female metabolism?

How can a woman reset her metabolism?

Does lemon water help you lose weight?

Which fruit increases metabolism?

What is the #1 fat burning fruit?

What are the 5 foods that burn belly fat?

What vegetables help you lose weight?

What is the number 1 fat burning vegetable?

What is the healthiest meat for weight loss?

Which salad is best for weight loss?

What fruit is best for weight loss?

Is it OK to eat salad every day for weight loss?

What is the healthiest dressing to put on a salad?

What can I put on my salad instead of dressing?

Is it better to eat salad with dressing or no salad at all?

Is cottage cheese good for you?

Is peanut butter good for you to eat?

What food is highest in protein?

Is Fresh Pineapple good for you?

Which is the healthiest fruit in the world?

Why is canned pineapple better than fresh?

What fruit has the least sugar?

What happens when you stop eating sugar?

What fruit does not run your sugar up?

What fruits spike your sugar?

What are the 5 worst foods for diabetics?

Is peanut butter good for diabetics?

What are 6 foods that can prevent diabetes?


No comments:

Post a Comment