Wednesday, October 18, 2023

My times are in Your hand. — Psalm 31:15

 God is in control of our days (v. 15). We can become upset, deny it, resist it, or freeze up within when we receive a cancer diagnosis or other unfavourable news. We could also approach the Lord by saying, "In this and in everything, I surrender all," like my buddy did. 

Give your problems to God when life presents them to you. All to Jesus I give myself,

I commit myself to You, Lord;

Fill me up with Your power and love,

Let me receive Thy blessing.  



======================================================================= 



What is the meaning behind malignant?

Is malignant movie good or bad?

Is there going to be a malignant 2?

What is the story malignant about?

What was the twist in malignant?

Does malignant have a good ending?

How disturbing is Malignant?

What is the killer in Malignant?

What is the villain in Malignant?

Is Malignant about a ghost?

Is there a ghost in Malignant?

Is Malignant movie based on a true story?

Why is Gabriel so strong in Malignant?

Who is Derek in Malignant?

Who is Emily in Malignant?

Why is Gabriel backwards in malignant?

How was Gabriel and Madison related?

Who was in the attic in malignant?

Is malignant worth watching?

Who is Scorpion in malignant?

What powers does malignant have?

Is Malignant too gory?

Is Malignant realistic?

Is Malignant a horror comedy?


No comments:

Post a Comment