Sunday, June 4, 2023

Do not marvel that I said to you, “You must be born again." — John 3:7

 No matter how ingrained we may be in this world, God may empower any and all of us to change. When we react favorably to even the smallest stirring of grace in our spirits, the wonder of the new birth can occur. The Savior is standing by to deliver you and remove every trace of sin; salvation is a process of change rather than reformation. You can today become a new creature via faith and experience total forgiveness!   =======================================================================  What does the Bible say about a changed life? What is change in life? What is the power of a changed life? How can I change my life totally? How do I start living again? What are the 7 steps in changing your life? How to be a new person? How do I start changing myself? How can I change my life in 2 weeks? How can I improve my life in 30 days? How to transform yourself in 10 days? Is it too late to change lifestyle?
http://dlvr.it/Sq6mZ3

No comments:

Post a Comment