Sunday, June 4, 2023

With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful. — Psalm 18:25

 That is also true in a certain sense of our relationship with God. He takes the initiative in salvation, of course, but man gets to decide how God will treat him. According to Psalm 18, God demonstrates His mercy to the compassionate and His shrewdness toward the cunning (never cunningly, but to thwart man's evil schemes). 

If God appears far away, perhaps we've become detached from Him or others. If He looks callous, perhaps we have become harsh with other people. But the inverse is also accurate. For those who are true, rely on the mercy of the Savior, and extend themselves to others, he is merciful. 

What echoes do we produce?

If you speak with kindness, people will respond to you in kind. The signals we convey daily through our actions and words will be reflected back to us favorably by those who cross our path. 

======================================================================= 
What do you mean by echo?
What does just to echo mean?
Is an Amazon Alexa an echo?
How do I reset my Alexa?
Where is the reset button on Alexa Echo?
Does Alexa Echo have a reset button?
Why is my Echo not working?
Do you have to reset Echo if you unplug it?
How do I get my Amazon Echo to work?
How do I reconnect my Alexa Echo?
How do I turn my Echo back on?
How do I connect my Echo to Wi-Fi?



No comments:

Post a Comment