Tuesday, July 11, 2023

If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. — 2 Corinthians 5:17

 According to 2 Corinthians 5:17, having faith in Christ results in a profound change of heart that affects conduct. nefarious habits decrease. Old desires give way to new ones. 

Accept Jesus as your Savior and Lord if you wish to experience such a shift in your life.

A fresh appetite is sparked by the new birth. Since accepting Jesus into my heart, my life has undergone such a wonderful transformation!
Since accepting Jesus into my heart, I have the light in my soul that I have long searched for. 


======================================================================= 

Why is Northern Ireland and Ireland split?
Is Northern Ireland more British or Irish?
Is Ireland and Northern Ireland in the same country?
Is Northern Ireland in UK or not?
What nationality are Northern Irish?
Is Belfast British or Irish?
Do they speak Irish in Belfast?
Is Belfast Irish or Catholic?
Do they speak English in Belfast?
What do Irish people call themselves?
Which Ireland is Catholic?
Are you Irish if you are born in Northern Ireland?
Can you be Irish if you were born in America?
Are my parents Irish Am I an Irish citizen?
Am I Irish if my grandparents are Irish?
Who are the Irish genetically closest to?
Who are the Irish descended from?
How do you know if you have Irish blood?

No comments:

Post a Comment