Wednesday, May 31, 2023

How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman? — John 4:9

 As a disciple of Jesus, I am aware that I must respect everyone because they were made in the likeness of God. With the Samaritan woman, the Savior set an example of this accommodating disposition. When He spoke to her and requested a drink, she was taken aback. When they discovered Him conversing with her, even the disciples were astounded (John 4:27). 

I'm embarrassed to acknowledge my biases. I do, however, pray that the Lord would continue to work in my heart until I am as devoid of bias and intolerance as He is.  

Being prejudiced allows you to make decisions without gathering all the information first.

Lord, rid me of all prejudice and its insidious lies; only then will I be free to spread Your love to those for whom You came to die.   

======================================================================= 

What's the meaning of prejudice?

What's an example of prejudice?

What is the definition of prejudice behavior?

What does to the prejudice of something mean?

What is prejudice in one sentence?

What are two synonyms for prejudice?

What are the 3 types of prejudice?

What is the opposite of prejudice?

What's another way to say not prejudice?

What causes prejudice?

What is a synonym for just prejudice?

What is the difference between bias and prejudice?

What is the root word for prejudice?

What are the characteristics of prejudice?

How can we reduce prejudice?


No comments:

Post a Comment