Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I will guard my ways, lest I sin with my tongue. — Psalm 39:1

 The Bible acknowledges that communication, a crucial aspect of our lives, requires close supervision. Paul advised, for instance, "Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one" (Col. 4:6). James then issued a warning: "No man can bridle the mouth. It is a wild wicked, full of poison that kills (3:8). 

We must control our tongues and make Psalm 19:14, which David wrote, our daily prayer: "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer."

Be mindful of your words, or feel free to speak whatever comes to mind. Take my lips and fill them with messages for Thee; take my voice and let me sing exclusively for My King at all times.  

======================================================================= 
What is best definition of communication?
What are the 4 main points of communication?
What is communication in a relationship?
What are the 5 basic communication skills?
What are the 7 effective communication skills?
What are the 7 principles of communication skills?
What are the 6 rules of effective communication?
What are the 8 essential of communication?
What are the two main channels of communication?
What is the most used form of communication?
What type of rules does communication follow?
What are the barriers of communication?

No comments:

Post a Comment