Friday, June 2, 2023

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. — Psalm 139:14

 Where can we go for assistance when we encounter challenges in life and are unable to get things to function properly? Doesn't it make logical that the One who created us is perfectly suited to provide the essential assistance we require? This fact gave the psalmist David a lot of comfort. "You formed my inner parts; You encased me in my mother's womb," he wrote. I will give You praise because You are a brilliant artist and I am fearfully and wonderfully fashioned. How priceless Your thoughts are to me as well, God! How impressive is the total of them? (Ps. 139:13-14,17).  As it was then, God's assistance is still available now. Who better to understand what we need than the One who created us?You are covered by God's lifetime guarantee. All that I am, which You, Lord, have fashioned me into, I owe to You. I give thanks to You for creating me, and I am in awe of Your amazing works.   ======================================================================= What is the meaning of warranty to?What is difference warranty and guarantee?What is a simple example of warranty?How does warranty work?Does warranty mean you have to pay?What does warranty not cover?Does warranty mean free repair?Does warranty work if you broke it?How do I claim warranty?What breaks a warranty?How does warranty repair work? http://dlvr.it/Sq1VfV
http://dlvr.it/Sq1vpk

No comments:

Post a Comment