Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Lord, teach us to pray. — Luke 11:1

 When Jesus' disciples requested Him to teach them how to pray, He responded by giving an example. When they prayed, they were instructed to say, "When you pray, say," and He provided them a pattern that also included some general guidelines for prayer. 

We can learn to incorporate at least four of these elements into our prayers: adoration, confession, temptation protection, and supplication. Think about the ACTS of prayer.

Prayer of praise: "Hallowed be Your name." Our magnificent and awesome God deserves our loyalty and reverence. 

We're asking for forgiveness for our sins. God is "faithful and just to forgive us" (1 John 1:9). 

In order to avoid temptation, pray "Do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one." To say no to sin, seek assistance. 

Request: "Give us day by day our daily bread." We shouldn't be reluctant to enlist God's provision in our prayers. 

Here is an illustration. It is up to us to adhere to it.

Your day will be well spent if you spend some time with the Lord. Thank You, Lord, for inviting me to talk to You. Please enable me to honor this time and pray all the days of my life.  


======================================================================= 


How can I write my own poem?

Can a poem be simple?

How do you start a short poem?

Where can I write poems online?

Can I sell my poems for money?

Do poets make money?

Can you make a living off poetry?

Who is the highest paid poet?

How much is a poetry worth?

Does it cost money to publish poetry?

What is the biggest prize in poetry?

Will a book of poems sell?

How many poems do you need to get published?

Is 40 poems enough for a book?

Can you sell poems on Amazon?

How do I copyright my poems?

What should I do with my poems?

Is it hard to sell a poetry book?

Is there still a market for poetry?

How many pages should a poetry book be?

How many pages is a good poetry book?

What not to do when writing poetry?

Do poems have to rhyme?

How do I get my poetry published?




No comments:

Post a Comment