Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God. — Psalm 147:1

 I am grateful for God's amazing salvation, and one of the ways I can share my happiness is by singing. I find it strange when people claim to be Christians but then acknowledge they rarely go to church, hardly ever listen to Christian music, and find hymn singing and listening to sermons boring. Since they are ignorant of both God and the joy of salvation, I can understand why atheists would say such a thing. However, believers do! 

Consider your treasures in Christ often and in depth. You will desire to thank the Lord if you are joyful. The psalmist wrote: "It is good to sing praises to our God" (Ps. 147:1). And even if you are a terrible singer like I am, you will still utter a loud "Amen" to those words.

A heart that is tuned to God will glorify Him. I shall sing about my Redeemer and His divine love for me because He raised me, the Son of God, from the dead and brought me into being beside Him.  


======================================================================= 

What is musical talent?
What is musical talent called?
What is an example of a musical talent?
Is musical talent a gift?
Is musical talent genetic or learned?
Is musical talent related to IQ?
What are the signs of musical genius?
What kind of music do intelligent people like?
Are musicians highly intelligent?
Do musicians think differently?
Are musicians born or made?
Are musicians more attractive?
Are musicians hard to date?
Are people naturally good at music?
Is playing by ear a gift?
What is the happiest key?
What is the easiest instrument to play by ear?
Is it rare to be able to play by ear?
How rare is perfect pitch?
What is the rarest type of ear?
What percentage of people have musical ear?
What famous people have musical ear syndrome?
Is musical intelligence rare?
Is musical ear a talent?

No comments:

Post a Comment