Tuesday, May 30, 2023

I know whom I have believed. — 2 Timothy 1:12

 We should be grateful that we don't need to be experts at everything to survive. We frequently have access to the expertise of others. For instance, even if I didn't know how to replace my car's brakes, I wouldn't care as long as someone else could. 

But if we want to go to paradise, there is a knowledge for which we are each accountable. I'm referring to a personal relationship with Christ. The only way to live intelligently and be ready for God to appear is through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ in this age of growing information. This is what the apostle Paul meant when he declared, "I know whom I have believed."

Do you recognize the One who bore your sins in His own body and rose again? All other information is useless unless you know Him. 
The highest knowledge is to know Christ. Knowing God via His only Son, Jesus Christ, is what eternal life is;

Life's greatest pursuit is to discover such knowledge since without it, it cannot exist.  

======================================================================= 

What is an aglet?
What is the end of a lace called?
How do you make money with aglet?
Where does the word aglet come from for kids?
Why is it called an aglet?
What is the hole in the shoelaces called?
What are the 2 holes on Converse for?
Why do running shoes have two holes at the top?
What is the back of a sneaker called?
What is a shoe tongue called?
What is a Bobo shoe?
What is it called when you wear down the outside of your shoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment