Thursday, June 1, 2023

My heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in hope. — Psalm 16:9

 Even a Christian's heart might experience conflicting feelings when thinking about dying. When we consider leaving our loved ones, tears may start to fall. It hurts to cut off personal relationships with people. On the other hand, there is the eagerness to unwind after working hard and spend time with the Lord. 

When we hear the nighttime call, "Come Home," if we have put our confidence in Christ, we may anticipate the joy and relief that will be ours. "Time for bed!"

For a Christian, passing away is the final glimmer of earthly night before the light of heaven. At the end of my life, in the dusk, I will knock on His door and wait; with the priceless love of Jesus, I will open the doorway to paradise. 

======================================================================= 

Is it bed time or bedtime?
What time is bedtime?
Is bedtime one word?
Is 7PM too early for bed?
What is the healthiest time for bed?
What time should I go to bed if I wake up at 7?
What time does Bill Gates go to bed?
What is the 15 minute rule for sleep?
Is 10pm to 4am enough sleep?
What time should everyone wake up?
What time should I go to bed if I wake up at 5?
Why do I fall asleep at 4pm everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment