Monday, June 12, 2023

Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here.” — Matthew 17:4

 Some Christians' attention is drawn away from Jesus by sin. Others become distracted by excessive study and frantic activities. Even though they are both important things, doctrines and church attendance shouldn't be our primary interests. Jesus must remain at the center of our spiritual focus. 

Is the Lord Jesus Christ your main love and devotional focus?

Your life will be out of focus if Christ is not your main focus. I would never be able to live without Him, without His love and grace; I would never be able to find someone who could ever be able to stand in His place.  

======================================================================= 

What does focus on Jesus mean?
How do you focus on Jesus?
What Scripture says staying focused on Jesus?
How do you stay focused spiritually?
How can I keep my mind focused on God?
How do I focus on God and not get distracted?
How to stop overthinking God?
What does God say we should focus on?
How do you pray when you can't focus?
What is a strong prayer for focus?
How do I stop my mind from wandering when I pray?
Is it a sin to get distracted during prayer?

No comments:

Post a Comment