Thursday, July 13, 2023

We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ. — 2 Corinthians 5:10

 I am very aware of my flaws as I consider the judgment seat of Christ. But I find solace in the numerous verses in Scripture that tell me that because I trust in Jesus Christ, I am forgiven and accepted. 

Although unbelievers make an effort to avoid thinking about judgment or death, neither can be avoided (Heb. 9:27). However, the good news is that Christ's death, burial, and resurrection set us free from the penalty of sin and the grip of death. We may now approach death with peace and optimism.

Before you meet Christ as your judge, make sure you know Him as your Savior. One day, I will have to give a stern account of my soul before the Lord for every pointless thought and statement I make. 


=======================================================================


What denomination publishes our daily bread?
Who is the owner of our daily bread?
What are the beliefs of our daily bread?
Where did our daily bread come from?
Is our daily bread ministries Jehovah Witness?
What is the Catholic version of our daily bread?
Is our daily bread a Bible?
Is the daily bread the Eucharist?
What Bible verse is today daily bread?
What are the 3 powerful prayers?
Where in the Bible does it say I will not eat this bread?
What bread does the Bible say to eat?
What kind of bread would Jesus eat?
What are forbidden foods in the Bible?
How many bread did Jesus eat?
How big was a loaf of bread in Jesus time?
What food would Jesus have eaten?
What bread did Jesus have at the Last Supper?
Did people eat eggs in the Bible?
What is the holy bread called?
What was the last supper meal in the Bible?
Is there a woman in the Last Supper?
Who cooked the Last Supper in the Bible?
Was the washing of the feet before or after the Last Supper?

No comments:

Post a Comment