Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I know whom I have believed. — 2 Timothy 1:12

 Although this was also true, Paul did not state in his epistle to Timothy, "I know in whom I have believed." It is also true that he did not say, "I know what I have believed." Paul, however, stated in 2 Timothy 1:12, "I know whom I have believed." 

Paul had not only heard about Christ, but had known Him firsthand. Believing in Someone is more important for salvation than just knowing something. 

Know you Him? Would you then like to read what He says? You will adore the book if you are familiar with its author.

For you, is the Bible a boring book? Perhaps you ought to get to know the author.

To love the written word, the Bible, is to know Christ, the Living Word. He is the fountain, oh Christ.
The rich, delicious well of love!
The streams I've tasted on Earth,
I'll have a deeper drink up top!  


======================================================================= 


Is it fiancé or fiancée?
Can a boyfriend be called a fiancé?
What do you call a woman that's engaged?
What is another word for fiancé or fiancée?
Is a fiancé a husband?
What do I call my future husband?
Can I call my girlfriend fiancé?
Can I call my fiancé baby?
Do people still say fiancé?
How to pronounce fiancé?
Is fiancé gender neutral?
What do we call future wife?
What is the opposite of a fiancé?
What is a fiancé considered?
How to become a fiancé?
Can I call my future husband fiancé?
Do you call each other fiancé?
What is the short form of husband?
Can I call my wife fiancé?
How long can someone be a fiancé?


No comments:

Post a Comment