Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. — Psalm 9:2

 What a boost of confidence! I praised and rejoiced in addition to thanking the Lord for the meal, reaffirming my faith in Him to see me through the task at hand. 

I turned to see that the same Scripture verse was on each tray. I observed some individuals reading it while others placed it in their pockets. I gave thanks to God for the encouragement I had received from His Word at just the right moment. 

Whatever your situation may be right now, Psalm 9:2 should inspire you to exalt the name of the Lord.

Raise your voice in appreciation when you need a boost. Lord, please give me an attitude of gratitude.
so that I could love Your name,
Sing gratitude's praises from the bottom of your heart.
To the One who never changes.  


======================================================================= 


Why is Magadan famous?
Is Magadan in Asia Or Europe?
What is the ethnicity of Magadan Russia?
What animals live in Magadan Russia?
Where is Magadan today?
Has anyone walked the longest road in the world?
How big is Magadan Russia?
What is the flag of the Magadan?
What is the meaning of Magadan?
What language is spoken in Magadan?
How do you say Magadan?
Is Magadan a state?
What is the largest predator in Russia?
What is the largest animal in Siberia?
Where do nomads live in Russia?
What did Jesus do in Magadan?
Where is Magadan Bible?
Is there a train to Magadan?
What is the longest walk on Earth?
What is the longest distance on Earth?
What is the longest walk in history?
How do I get to Magadan?
Is Magadan a warm water port?
How long does it take to fly from Magadan to Moscow?

No comments:

Post a Comment