Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The words of the Lord are pure words. — Psalm 12:6

 Even if many people provide their word, we cannot trust what they say. After been let down a few times, we start to believe that no one is trustworthy. 

The author of Psalm 12, David, shared this sentiment. Although the precise circumstances that brought about his statements are unknown to us, he felt surrounded by unreliable people. He bemoaned that "everyone lies" (v. 2 NIV). 

Everyone, excluding God, that is. Like silver that has been refined seven times, his words are perfect and pure (v. 6). We have faith in God. He keeps his word. He can't be lying.

A promise from God is never too good to be true.   O Lord, I know I can trust You even when it feels like I can't trust anyone. I take You at Your Word.
Make my words as trustworthy and pure as Yours. Amen.


=======================================================================


How can I borrow some money?
How can I borrow money quickly?
How can I borrow $200 from Cash App?
How to get $500 instantly online?
How to get $250 instantly?
How to get $300 cash fast?
How can I get $100 dollars right now?
How to get $800 ASAP?
How to get $600 ASAP?
How can I make $1000 quick today?
How can I get money right now legally?
How can I make $200 tonight?
How can I make $150 today?
How to make $1,000 fast with no money?
How to make $500 tonight?
How can I make money in one hour?
How can I make $50 right now?
How to get $500 dollars fast on Cash App?
What is the Cash App glitch?
Can you actually get free Cash App money?
Does Cash App let you borrow money?
Who is eligible to borrow money on Cash App?
Why don't i have the borrow option on Cash App?
Does venmo let you borrow money?

No comments:

Post a Comment