Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. — Psalm 62:8

 King David's adversaries were plotting to have him removed from power, so it makes sense that he would be very furious. However, David claimed in Psalm 62 that his spirit was subtly confident in front of God. In the middle of all the chaos, how was this possible? Verse 8 provides a hint, which I found out for myself many years ago. 

Of certainly, but He, the One who gave me my physical and spiritual constitution, hadn't He also given me my emotions? So it makes perfect sense for me to lay all of my raw emotions before Him. Then, through His Word, the Holy Spirit skilfully provided His consoling, corrective advice. Although my worries didn't go away, like David, I could find complete peace in God. I had peace once more.

Never be reluctant to express your heart to God. You'll discover that prayer is the fastest way to reach God in your time of need. 

When we open our hearts to God, He gives us peace in our hearts. When I talk to my Saviour in prayer, I may share all of my concerns and woes with Him in the solitude of my bedroom.  


======================================================================= 



What does in turmoil mean?

What is an example of turmoil?

What is the meaning of Tormil?

What is the synonym of turmoil?

Is turmoil an emotion?

Is turmoil a feeling?

Can a person be in turmoil?

Why am I in emotional turmoil?

What is deep turmoil?

How do I stop mental turmoil?

How do you calm inner turmoil?

What is psychological turmoil?

What does turmoil do to your body?

How do people cope with emotional turmoil?

What are the 4 types of crisis in mental health?

How do I know if I am mentally unstable?

How do you overcome a crisis in life?

How do I know if I'm in a mental health crisis?

What are the 12 signs of a nervous breakdown?

What does a psychotic break look like?

What is a psychotic break?

What are 3 warning signs of schizophrenia?

Are bipolar people manipulative?

What are the warning signs of psychosis?


No comments:

Post a Comment