Wednesday, July 19, 2023

The rock badgers are a feeble folk, yet they make their homes in the crags. — Proverbs 30:26

 If you have the intelligence of a badger, you'll recognize your areas of strength. The Bible exhorts us to "be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might" (Eph. 6:10). After being pursued by his foes, David cried out, "The Lord is my rock and my fortress" (2 Samuel 22:2). 

Badgers are aware of their areas of strength. Do you?

If you stick near to the Rock of Ages, you have nothing to be afraid of. Fear not when difficulties arise because He is your dependable God and will protect you with His strong might. His assistance is constant from hour to hour.  


======================================================================= 

What is the UK's largest predator?
Where do badgers live in UK?
Are UK badgers aggressive?
Is A badger an aggressive animal?
Are badgers a danger to humans?
Are badgers afraid of dogs?
Will a badger hurt my dog?
Would a badger eat a small dog?
What should you do if you encounter a badger?
What scares badgers away?
How do I get rid of badgers in my garden UK?
What are the signs of badgers in your garden?
Is it good to have badgers in the garden?
What time of year do badgers come out?
Can I remove badgers from my garden?
Why do badgers come in your garden?
Can badgers damage houses?
Can badgers climb over fences?
Do badgers catch rats?
How do I control badgers in my garden?
What size hole can a badger get through?
What is the best way to get rid of badgers?
How do you tell if a badger is in its hole?
Do solar lights deter badgers?

No comments:

Post a Comment