Wednesday, October 4, 2023

In the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge. — Psalm 57:1

 The soldier double and triple checks his weapon to make sure it is in good working order before entering battle. 

As he approaches a residence on a drug raid, the policeman dons his tactical vest, helmet, and lifts his ballistic shield. 

This young believer has discovered what David long ago discovered. He composed Psalm 57 while running from the wicked King Saul in a cave. David understood that God, not the cave, not his ingenuity, provided his security. Because of this, he declared in verse one, "In the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge" (v. When it was all over, he would sing God's praise because he felt secure (vv. 7–9).

When faced with opposition, we occasionally try to control others or create favourable conditions to ensure our safety. But we must understand that our protection does not come from our artificial defences. Our actual source of security is God! 

No life is safer than one that is protected by God. Even when the night grows darker and the storms are fierce, I am safe under His wings because I can rely on Him to keep me since He has saved me and I am His child.  



======================================================================= 



What does being tactical mean?

What does tactical mean in the military?

Why is it called tactical?

What is tactical movement mean?

What is tactical vs strategic?

What is technical vs tactical?

What is an example of tactical?

What is a tactical person like?

What is synonym of tactical?

Am I tactical or strategic?

What makes a thing tactical?

What makes a weapon tactical?

How can I be more tactical?

What is a tactical combat?

What does tactical work?

What is tactical thinking?

What is a tactical in business?

Is tactical the opposite of strategic?

What is tactical vs strategic focus?

What is the difference between strategic and tactical combat?

What is the difference between strategic and tactical tools?

Is chess strategic or tactical?


No comments:

Post a Comment