Wednesday, September 20, 2023

If you love Me, keep My commandments. — John 14:15

 The indications of a true love for Jesus must also go far beyond the positive emotions attained by fervent singing and exalted public testimony. 

The ultimate test of our loyalty to Jesus was laid out for us when He declared, "If you love Me, keep My commandments" (Jn. 14:15). Do we succeed on the test? 

Your love for your neighbour is one indication of your love for God. The love that honours Christ our Lord, however, responds to Him with genuine devotion. For many, love is only a term, a fleeting phase, or a fleeting emotion.  



======================================================================= 



Do butterflies in your stomach mean love?

Is butterflies in my stomach a good thing?

Is feeling butterflies a red flag?

Do you always feel butterflies when in love?

Do butterflies mean feelings?

Do butterflies fall in love?

When a guy gives you butterflies?

Why do we get butterflies when you like someone?

What emotions cause butterflies?

Are butterflies good or bad in a relationship?

How do you know you love someone?

How long do butterflies last in a relationship?

Do soulmates feel butterflies?

How do you tell if someone is falling for you?

Do guys feel butterflies in their stomach?

What does the 🦋 mean in texting?

What does falling in love feel like?

Why do butterflies chase you?

Do butterflies mean you have a crush?

What are the first stages of love?

What is the butterfly stage of love?

Why do I get butterflies when I hug him?

When he kisses me I get butterflies?

How do you give a girl butterflies?

Does getting butterflies mean you're nervous?

Do butterflies make people happy?

What does butterfly mean in psychology?

Why do I get butterflies when I see her?

How long does it take to fall in love?

Why does time go by fast when you're with someone you love?

Do I love him or am I just attached?

How do you tell if a man is falling in love with you?

How men fall in love?

Can you love someone without butterflies?

How do you give a man butterflies?

How long to wait to release butterflies?

How do you know you've found the one?

What zodiac signs are soulmates?

How do you know if the universe wants you to be with someone?

Is I am in love with him?

How do men show love?


No comments:

Post a Comment