Friday, July 28, 2023

Command those who are rich in this present age not . . . to trust in uncertain riches. — 1 Timothy 6:17

 Today, a lot of individuals prefer to worship the god of money. They devote their love, faith, and service to it. But what an idiot! How difficult it is for individuals who put their faith in wealth to enter the kingdom of God, Jesus cautioned. (Mk. 10:24). 

Exactly what or whom do you worship? The psalmist counseled, "Put your trust in the Lord" (Ps. 4:5). Joshua said to his people, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" (Josh. 24:15), while Moses ordered, "You shall love the Lord" (Dt. 6:5).

Make sure your faith is not placed in the incorrect god. Put your faith in Jesus. 

Never let the god of gold become you! The only thing that can truly provide joy and gladness is loving Jesus. He alone can create peace and love that endures.  


=======================================================================


What is an idol worshiper?
What is an idol Worshipper called?
What does the Bible say about idol worship?
Why is idol worship a sin?
What is God's punishment for idol worship?
Does God forbid idol worship?
What are the consequences of idol worship in the Bible?
Where in the Bible says not to worship idols?
How to avoid idol worship?
How do I know if I have idols in my life?
How do you repent of idolatry?
What religions are against idolatry?
What is an example of idolatry?
Who started idol worship?
What happens if God idol breaks?
How do you get rid of idols in the Bible?
When did God tell us to not have idols?
How do I remove God idols from my house?
Is it OK to keep God idols in bedroom?
How do I get rid of idolatry in my life?
Which idols should not be kept at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment