Tuesday, June 13, 2023

You shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you. — Acts 1:8

 I miss the strength that comes from a strong connection with Christ when I am focused on satisfying myself. My ability to carry out God's desire, exhibit His character, and achieve His purpose is made possible by His Spirit. But in order to stay connected, I must pray, think about God's Word, and completely rely on God's power, not my own. 

Lord, assist us in maintaining a connection to the Holy Spirit, the Source of Power, and gaining a broad perspective. 

An unplugged power cord is analogous to a Christian who has forgotten the Holy Spirit. I am powerless and helpless in the battle of life; Lord, grant that Your strength will be my refuge and that I will constantly want to be strengthened for victory.  


======================================================================= 
What is meant by power failure?
What are the different types of power failure?
What causes power outage?
How many pages is power failure?
How long does it take to read the power?
What is the longest power failure?
Has the US ever had a blackout?
What caused the largest blackout in US history?
What caused 2003 blackout?
What was the worst blackout in the United States?
What was the worst blackout?
How many people died in the NYC blackout 2003?

No comments:

Post a Comment