Thursday, August 10, 2023

Cornelius [was] a devout man and one who feared God with all his household. — Acts 10:1-2

 A nation's best chance of surviving is to have families that are based on love, respect, and closeness rather than on peer pressure or the pursuit of lucrative employment. They also hold a distinctive place in God's plan for the world when their morals are characterised by a love for Jesus Christ. 

Before he met Christ, Cornelius was a Roman soldier who respected God. Acts 10:24–48 describes how God used him to take the message to the Gentiles. More families like his could have been found in Rome. 

When misfortune strikes, individuals and nations find stability in God-fearing families. And everything about that is correct.

  How can a nation's stability come from strong families?

Did my parents preach the gospel to me? How can I impact my family in a Christian way? My country? 

A country's families make up its foundation.


======================================================================= 


Is Green Book based on true story?

Why was Green Book criticized?

What was the purpose behind the Green Book?

Is Green Book movie on Netflix?

What platform can I watch Green Book?

Is anyone streaming the Green Book?

Is Green Book movie on Amazon Prime?

Is Green Book on Apple TV?

Where can I watch Coda?

Can I watch CODA on Disney plus?

Is CODA on Netflix or Amazon Prime?

Can I see CODA on Netflix?

Does HBO have CODA?

How can I watch CODA without Apple TV?

Where can I watch CODA Amazon Prime?

Where is CODA streaming 2023?

When can i stream CODA?

Is the coda collection free on Amazon Prime?

Where can you download CODA?

What is CODA on Amazon?

Can I watch CODA with family?

Is CODA movie worth watching?

Is CODA the movie based on a true story?

Is CODA a funny movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment