Thursday, August 10, 2023

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you. — Isaiah 41:10

 Looking back, I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't just quoting a verse from the Bible or reminding myself to have faith in God that got me through.  Jesus Christ, who had personally gone through a great deal of anguish and grief, was that Someone. In the form of the Holy Spirit, he was present. 

Do you feel afraid right now? Let Isaiah 41:10 serve as a reminder that the Lord is with you. 

When we are reminded that Jesus is beside us, fear will go. Because I am your God, I will still provide assistance. I will help you, strengthen you, and cause you to stand, supported by My kind, powerful hand. Do not be alarmed.  


=======================================================================


What is a good luck charm?

Is it luck charm or lucky charm?

How do you use lucky charm in a sentence?

What is another word for lucky charm?

What is a fancy word for good luck?

What's the meaning of charm?

Is there another word for good luck?

How to wish good luck?

What are three synonyms for lucky?

How do you say good luck in the future?

How do you say best of luck in modern English?

How do you wish someone a new beginning?

What are the top 10 wishes?

What are 3 wishes?

What does wish you all the best?

What is wishing you the best?

How do you use good luck in a sentence?

Is it good luck or wish all the best?

How do you wish the best person?

What is a unique way to wish a friend?

What do you write in a good luck card?

What do people wish for most in life?


No comments:

Post a Comment