Thursday, August 10, 2023

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. — Philippians 4:13

They sung hymns when Paul and Silas were held captive at Philippi and their backs were raw from beatings (Acts 16:23–25). Instead of the gloomy hues of despair, resentment, and melancholy, they opted for the cheery hue of praise.

We have the power to choose our response regardless of the condition or emergency we may be experiencing. We can resist painting our lives in the drab grey of complaining and grumbling with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Instead, since God's assistance is always available, our preferred colour can be the azure blue of contentment.   

God decides what we experience; we decide how to handle it. He brings me happiness in place of sadness, love that drives out fear, sunshine for my shadow, and "beauty for ashes" in this location.  


=======================================================================


How do students earn money?
How do I earn money for college?
How can I earn money?
How earn money online for students?
How can I make $100 a day?
Where can I earn money as a student?
How to make money without a job?
How do you do passive income?
How can I make money online with Google?
Is there any money earning app?
How do I make $100 per day with Google Adsense?
Can I earn money by watching ads?
How to earn money by watching Netflix?
How to earn money by typing?
What app pays you to watch ads?
How can I make money by watching videos?
How much do ads pay per 1,000 views?
Does Swagbucks pay real money?
How many Swagbucks is $100 dollars?
How to make $10,000 Swagbucks?
How to earn 1,000 Swagbucks a day?
Can I make $10 day with Swagbucks?
How much does Swagbucks pay for watching videos?
How much is 7000 Swagbucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment