Monday, July 3, 2023

If one member suffers, all the members suffer with it. — 1 Corinthians 12:26

 According to the apostle Paul, there is "one body" made up of all Christians (1 Corinthians 12:13). Furthermore, "all the members suffer with it" (v.26) if one portion suffers. 

When a Christian brother is struggling, do you feel sad? Do you find it upsetting when a Christian commits sin and is then subjected to the Lord's correction? Do you feel grief in your heart when a God's child is navigating the harsh seas of hardship and trial? If not, ask the Lord right now to make you someone who can empathize with and share the suffering of others.

Yes, we should be prepared to express our deepest sympathies to any Christian who is experiencing adversity by saying, "I hurt for you."

I feel your pain with empathy. The hurting ones require compassion and reassurance that we care; they require a quiet word and a gentle touch.
assures them of our concern. 


=======================================================================


How long does it take to heal stubbed toe?
How do you treat a stubbed toe?
What to do when you hit your toe and it turns purple?
Will a stubbed toe heal on its own?
How do I know if my stubbed toe is serious?
What does a badly stubbed toe look like?
Can you wiggle your toe if it's broken?
Is my toe broken or just stubbed?
Is my toe broken or just bruised?
What are the first signs of a broken toe?
How does a fractured toe feel?
Does it hurt to touch a fractured toe?
How do you test for a fractured toe?
How do you check for a broken toe at home?
How do you tell if you have a hairline fracture in your toe?
What does a slightly fractured toe look like?
Can you walk with a hairline fracture in your toe?
Should I see a doctor if I fractured my toe?
Why does my stubbed toe still hurt?
What's the difference between a broken toe and a fractured toe?
What happens if you leave a broken toe untreated?

No comments:

Post a Comment