Monday, July 3, 2023

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. — Matthew 6:33

 Whether we are self-employed or employed by someone else, our main responsibility is to live as a child of God in the world, putting His kingdom first. God just provides the money for "all these things" that we need through the income from what we do (Matt. 6:33). Paul made tents frequently (Acts 18:3). He was able to meet his personal expenses because to his occupation and gifts (20:34; Phil. 4:15–18). But serving Christ was his main responsibility. 

Let's keep in mind our principal job description in all we perform for a living.

Your livelihood will come from your job, but the utmost good is to live for Christ. My job, the real position I occupy, is to bring others into the fold of the Master, no matter what my daily tasks may be to support myself.  


======================================================================= 

What is the difference between Yellow Pages and white pages?
Is Yellow Pages still a thing?
How do you search in Yellow Pages?
Is Yellow Pages listing free?
How much does it cost to be listed in the Yellow Pages?
Is Google listing free?
How much does it cost to sell on Google?
Can I sell on Google without a website?
How can I sell on Google for free?
What sites are free to sell?
How do I put something for sale on Google?
What apps can you sell things on for free?
How can I sell my stuff for free locally?
What apps pay you instantly for selling stuff?
What app is the easiest to sell on?
How can I sell my stuff fast?
What is the best selling app of all time?
What selling app takes the least amount of money?
What is the best online selling platform for beginners?
What app brings in the most money?
What app sells second hand?
Is there an app that tells you how much something is worth?
What is the best place to sell used items?
What is the best second hand item to sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment