Monday, July 3, 2023

You have not passed this way before. — Joshua 3:4

 Sometimes, as we gaze ahead, we too can become anxious since we've "never been there before." But the Lord will take care of us just as He did for Joshua and Israel (Josh. 3). 

You might be worrying right now about a brand-new, untested path that the Lord is guiding you down. Then pay attention to what God says in His Word and have faith that "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Heb. 13:5). According to Psalm 32:8, "I will teach you and instruct you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." 

Put your hand in the hand of your heavenly Father and follow His guidance with faith.

We are not asked by God to follow other people's directions. You have my word that I will be with you wherever you go and that I will never, ever leave you while you walk through this world below.  


======================================================================= 

What is the meaning to climb the hill?
How do you climb a steep hill?
How do you ride up hills?
Why do I struggle to cycle up hills?
How do you cycle uphill without getting tired?
How do you get up hills easier?
Why is walking uphill so hard for me?
How do I strengthen my legs for uphill cycling?
How do you breathe when cycling uphill?
Is cycling up hill harder than walking?
Why am I so out of breath when I cycle?
What gear should I cycle in uphill?
How do you cycle up hills for beginners?
Should you use a higher or lower gear when going uphill?
What bike speed is best for uphill?
What is the best gear combination for climbing?
Do you pedal while shifting gears?
Why do you use low gear when going up hills?
Do you suppose to downshift accelerate when going up a hill?
Should you downshift when going up a hill?
What gear should you not use when going down a hill?
How do you drive uphill without rolling back?
How do you brake on a long hill?
Can you go up a hill in first gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment