Monday, July 3, 2023

Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. — James 3:10

 Too frequently, our prayers are merely hollow words. When we speak, it sometimes seems as though our words are coming from our minds rather than our hearts. Our private prayers are banal and anemic, while many of our public prayers are pretentious and lengthy. We fail to remember that our prayers to God must be in harmony with our daily conduct. 

Let's avoid being seemingly grateful to God while secretly feeling unsatisfied with our gifts. Beware of sporadic prayer.

Saying a prayer isn't enough; we also need to live it. Because the Lord cannot hear words without a heart, nor will He hear petitions from lips that are not sincere.  


======================================================================= 

Why am I not consistent in prayers?
What does the Bible say about consistency in prayer?
What does consistency in prayer mean?
What makes prayer ineffective?
What is the most neglected type of prayer?
When you can't seem to pray?
Why does my mind drift when I pray?
What happens when you pray silently?
What does the Bible say about struggling to pray?
Should you pray out loud or in your head?
What is the most powerful prayer that never fails?
Is it a sin to pray out loud?
Do I pray to Jesus or God?
Do I have to pray on my knees?
What does the Bible say about silent prayers?
Can God hear my prayers in my head?
What Scripture says never stop praying?
Can I pray too much?
How many times does God want us to pray?
Does God accept every prayer?
How many times does God say to pray?
What prayer did Moses pray?
What is the most powerful prayer in the Bible?
What times did Jesus pray?

No comments:

Post a Comment